As Time Passes

" Paige can you hear me!!! Please don't go"

A year earlier

" Welcome to biology come in and take your seat everyone."

I really don't want to be here. I don't understand why I couldn't have just went to Chestnut Hill Academy. All my friends are going there but no. My parents had to be different and send me to the stupid school. Wiltshire High where a bunch of snobby ugly little wanna bees go. I'm only going to try one year then after that I'm leaving. I really can't do this the whole year. I look nothing like the other girls or act like them. I hate school.

"Ok everyone settle down. For those people who don't know I'm Mrs. Ivan and I will be your biology teacher. You were placed in this class because you work at a faster pace than all the other kids. So I don't expect you to fall back in any work."

" What happens if we do fall back? Do we get thrown out of this hell hole?"

The class laughed and Chris was the center of attention. It seemed like he was cocky rude and arrogant. He looked at me and winked. I turned back around.

"Well now Chris that's not a nice way to talk but no you don't you just become like every other kid here."

Chris

I can't stand this school man. I don't even belong in school. Don't you see I'm a bad boy. I've tried everything to get out but I can't. Especially being that my dad is principal of this school he won't let me leave.  There's only one good thing about this school...the girls. All of them love me and want me. But only select girls can actually get me. All that personality shit and deep shit Nahhh I don't look for it. I just look for the hot chicks with big boobs and big butts. I'm all there. My friends can have the leftovers. So far only one girl caught my attention. Hit and run that's it.