Chapter 13

Chris

I'm glad that I can help Paige whenever she needs it. She really is all I care about. I'm doing my best to be the man that she's gonna need and I'm going to be the best dad ever to my child. I know that Sean feels some type of way and he should feel some type of way. I literally rescued Paige from Sean I remember everything like it was yesterday. I remember my plan to just hit and run but im glad she's not like every other girl. She changed me and I have realized that it was all for the better. After I get off of work I can't wait to see her. She's the love of my life.

Paige

I got dressed and went out. I can't sit in this hotel all day so I got dressed and went to the downtown malls. Its the most beautiful place ever. Maryland is a beautiful place anyway but this is the most beautiful place. I can spend hours here and think. After walking around and getting Ben and Jerry's I was tired got in the car and went to the hotel. I thought about everything and I'm not sure exactly why I flipped out on my mom. It's 5'oclock now and Chris will be here In a couple hours. I was tired so I went to sleep.

Chris

I got to the hotel and came up to the room. Paige was sleeping and I really didn't want to wake her up. She's so beautiful especially when she's sleeping. I chilled watched tv and by then she was up.

" Hey baby how was your sleep?"

" It was good babe..i'm happy your here I missed you like hell."

" Awww baby thank you I missed you too"

I kissed her and she started pulling at my clothes. I found out that you can have sex when your pregnant so that exactly what ended up happening. After that we both went back to sleep.