Chapter 8

Paige

I woke up the next day ready to take on the day. Lately I've just been in a good mood. I got dressed took a shower and got all dressed up. I also talked to my friends and they told me that Sean has been sad and down. It was his fault that I ever left anyway. I don't deserve to be cheated on. I was the best thing that ever happened to him. I went over to Chris's house to chill with him. We watched a movie and now we are going to the store.

Chris

Paige came over to my house and we chilled watched a movie and now going to the store. Honestly ever since we started dating I felt so complete and full. I honestly want to marry her one day. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. We went to Target and she grabbed a cart.

" Are we doing major shopping?"

"Yes :)"

With that she went to beauty and grabbed shampoo, conditioner, make up, nail polish and alot more. She dragged me to shoes and got a pair of stilettos. She's so beautiful in anything. Then we went to underwear and she got some thongs and boy shorts. That reminds me to ask her when she wants to do it. I don't want to rush her or anything but I just want to know about what time she wants to do that. I can wait as long as she needs. We finally left the store and went back to her house.

"babe..I need to ask you a question."

" Yea what is it Chris"

"Well I wanted to know...when you would want to..you know do it."

" well I don't know when I'll be ready but I'll tell you when.  When do you want to do it?"

" whenever you are ready honestly"

" well thank you"

Paige

I wonder why he asked me that. I honestly didn't know how to answer that question. Sean was the one that I was supposed to lose my virginity to..but honestly I can't hold back because he didn't.