CHapter 12

Paige

I woke up and I was starving. I went downstairs and saw my mom drinking coffee. What the hell. Out of all the times she could be home she chooses today to stay home.

"Hey honey how was your sleep?"

I chose not to answer her because I would end up arguing with her. She's irrelevant to me right now. I started making pancakes and she grabbed my arm.

"mom get off of me!"

"what's the matter with you Paige!"

" you are mom you don't give a damn about me or this family neither does dad and a lot has happened to me in the past month that I wished I could run in your arms and tell you about. For gods sake I'm pregnant mom! You would know that if you talked to me! "

" My gosh...Paige I...I didn't know well do you know who the umm father is?"

" Yes of course mom I'm not a hoe!"

With that I went to my room and got a bag together. I need to clear my mind of everything. I have money saved so I can go to a hotel for now. I called Chris and told him where I was going and he said he'll meet me there. The Hilton is a good place.

Chris

I don't know what happened but I'm here for Paige especially because she is carrying my baby. She's all I'm focused on. I went to the room and saw her crying over the toilet. I don't know what is wrong with her but I hate when I see her crying.

" Paige....what's wrong?"

" I got into an argument with my mom and I ran out. She decides to come back into my life when all is good without her. I started to think about everything... you, me the baby"

" Paige Paige Paige :-) its not supposed to be easy doing any of this and shit will happen but right now its about you me and the baby. Paige I love you and this is going to work out. Babe look at us we're super heroes!"

" Thanks babe :-) "

" now stay here and rest get time to yourself. I'll be here at 7. I picked up an extra shift and when I get back we will talk."