Chapter 11

Paige

I can't believe that I'm pregnant..I always wanted to have a kid but not now. I'm still in high school and I can't do this. Chris used protection but maybe it ripped or something. But I'm gonna take care of my baby and be a better mom than my mom. I'm going to give my baby a better life than mine. I called chris and told him to come over.

Chris

I came over to Paige's house and we talked for a while about the baby and what we can do to support this baby. I'm not gonna be like alot of them boys who claim they are men but run out on their baby mama. I'm gonna take care of my Responsibility's. This family is obviously what I need to take care of. My mom gives me money but that won't be enough so I'm going to get a little job at foot locker. I need to do what is best for me and Paige and the baby.

Paige

Chris is going to get a job at foot locker and he doesn't want me to work so I can stay home and take care of me and the baby. I cant even talk to my parents about anything because they are never here. I called my friends and told them and they said that they would support me too..I don't want people to feel sorry for me or feel sympathy for me. It's just part of my life now. My phone started ringing and it was Sean. I guess my friends told him about me.

Sean: hey Paige...I heard about your pregnancy.

Paige: Yes and

Sean: I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for cheating and screwing up. It was all a mistake and I wish I could take it all back.I know that I messed up but I wanted to let you know..whatever you need I'm still here. I can't help but remember that this was supposed to be us together and starting a family but I did mess up so I can't blame you for moving on. Whatever you need I'm here.

Paige: Thank you Sean and this could have been us but mistakes happen for a reason. But thank you Sean I'll talk to you later.

With that I hung up and fell asleep.