Chapter 4

Paige

All week things went great. I made a couple new friends Selena and Micha. They are so nice. Chris was the same from before he would take my trash walk me to class..even though we have all the same classes and he walked me to my car and gave me like a minute hug. I don't know what all this stuff has been about but today I see Sean. I can't wait.

Chris

I have her in my trap for sure. All week I've been a man to her and kind to her. People are really starting to notice us now. Some people say it's just a hit and run and some say that I'm gonna fall for her. My main nigga thinks that I'm gonna fall for her. But he's dumb. Isaiah has been my friend for a long time so he should know the game. It's Friday night and I'm just gonna chill at home.

Paige

I got in my car and drove to Sean's house. Everything seems like home when I come. I didn't see his mom's car so he must be here alone. I opened the door and went up to his room. When I opened the door it was a shock of my life.

Sean

Deja tried to come onto me this whole week. She's been texting me and telling me she wants me. She's Paige's best friend so I wonder why she would do that. I came home to get ready for Paige to come over. A car pulled up on the drive way and I thought it was her. I opened the door and saw Deja she said that her boyfriend hit her and she needed to get away so I let her in. She was crying in my chest then she kissed me and started taking my clothes off. She did the things that I go crazy for when girls do and it happened.

Paige

"Chris how could you!!!"

" Deja you slut !!!"

chris_ " paige please this isn't what it looks like."

"Yes it is you want her so why not tell me"

"he didn't tell you because your so shy and take everything to serious."

"bitch I'm tired of your ass"

I beat the shit out of her and I left the house crying. I never thought in a million years that me and Sean would end like this. I didn't know what to do so I drove to Chris's house.

Chris

My mom and sister went to the nail salon so I'm home alone. I heard a car pull on the drive way and I opened the door and saw Paige.

"Paige what's up"

She looked at me and I saw tears in her eyes. She looked like hell. I felt my face get hot and my jaw clench. Who did something to her.

"Paige come in"