Chapter 9

Paige

It's been 2 weeks since Chris asked me that question. It's all that I've been thinking about. I decided that I'm ready. So I have a whole plan. We go back to my house and then major make out session then go. I know your not supposed to plan for this stuff but I want it to be perfect. Lemme call him.

" hey umm come over at 7 please"

" Lol ok see you then"

I hung up and did what I needed to do. I put Nair on my legs, under arms, and kitty. I really am ready. After that I showered and slipped into my matching bra and thong and put on perfume. A trail of rose pedals led up to my bed. I told him to come so he should be here any second.

Chris

I got to Paige's house  and the door was unlocked. There was a trail of rose pedals and I just followed them. They led to her room door. Right then I knew what she wanted to do. I opened the door and saw Paige sitting on her bed with a thongs and matching bra on.

" paige you don't have to do this now if your not ready baby."

" I'm ready"

She took my hand and led me to the bed. She strattled over my legs and kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss ever. That whole night was amazing she wanted me and that's what she got. I could tell she wanted to be better but it was the first time for her.  I only had one question to ask her.

" wanna go again?"

" :) yes"

We did it all over again and that time was alot better.