Chapter 17

Chris P.O.V

I woke up at the hospital right next to Paige. She still hasn't woke up and I wonder when she will. People stay in a coma for any range of time. 1 day to 30 years. I don't want to do this parenting thing on my own. Noah deserves to have both of his parents not just one. I took a trip down to ICU to go see him. He's still very very small. The doctor said that he might not develop right or that he may have a hole in his heart. Even if he has any problem I'm going to be the best dad I'm the world. I put my finger in his bin and he grabbed my hand and he opened his eyes. He has the prettiest hazel-green eyes, his hair is a dark brown and I know he will be a ladies man. After spending some time with him and holding him he fell asleep and I went back to Paige.

Paige's P.O.V

" Paige you've got to wake up. You have a beautiful little boy and I need you now. I can't go on without you. Your all that I really have. Your my soul mate and the reason why I live...please wake up. I know that we've been through ups and downs but I love you."

Sean's P.O.V

I heard about Paige so I decided to see her. I want us to be back together and to still have those plans that we made before. I came in the room and saw her. God it hurts me to see her like this. I sat the flowers I got her on the table and then sat down in the chair.

" Hey Paige....it's me...the one who fucked up your life and put you in this hospital bed. I'm sorry..everything with me and Deja was a mistake and I never meant to hurt you. I stayed at home crying for days and days thinking about what would happen if I never saw you again. If we couldn't even be friends."

I guess I should be going now. I'll be here when she wakes up.

Chris's P.O.V

I got to her room and saw a guy in her room.

me: excuse me...who are you?

Guy: I'm Sean...Paige's boyfriend

me: Your not her boyfriend...Your the one that messed up and put her here in the first place.

Sean: Yea I mean we all make mistakes don't we...and who the hell are you?!

Me: I'm Chris...the one that made her life better since she was heart broken by some low down jerk off ass hole. Yea I know all about you..she came running to me when she saw you and her best friend. Tell me...How low was that? Did you feel good to know that you hurt her?

Sean: You betta shut ya mouth

me: make me

voice: Guys stop!

Paige's P.O.V

I heard Sean's outstanding speech that could kiss my ass. He doesn't deserve me looking back on it. He's messed up so many times before but I kept taking his bullshit apologies. I heard Chris tell me about our baby and I was so happy. If I could see him.

me: Guys stop!

Chris: Your up!

me: Yea I'm here to stay... Sean why are you here

Sean: I wanted to see if I could have one more chance. I know that I messed up but we all make mistakes.

me: Yea your right we all do make mistakes..but you fucked up. I don't want you back..and I don't need you back. I have Chris now and he's been alot Better than you ever have. Please get the hell out of here.

He left and I wanted to see my baby now. Chris put me in a wheelchair and took me to the ICU. I saw little Noah. He really was beautiful. I picked him up and held him. He opened his eyes and looked into mine. I felt a tear roll down my face and I was proud to be a mom. After I fed him and put him to sleep Chris took me back to the room.

Doctor: I see that your up.. You and the baby can leave in a little bit. We just want to monitor the baby and you also.

me: ok

3 weeks later

Chris P.O.V

Today was the day that Paige and Noah could come home.

Doctor: Ok now you guys be safe. Watch little Noah carefully. He's only 3 months and he only spent 5 months in the womb.

Paige: We will thank you.. for everything