chapter 1

Biology was over now gym. I really can't do this at all. I mean the school is good but I just want my friends and my boyfriend here with me. My boyfriend is Sean we've been together for a year now. 

" Hello everyone I'm Mrs. Donaldson and this is Mr. May  we will be your gym teachers for the year."

end of the day

wow this school is alot. First period I have biology second I have gym third I have math fourth I have lunch then fifth I have history. I noticed that Chris is I'm every class I'm in and we have the same lunch. I got home and called sean.

Sean " hey baby how was school?"

"It's good but I wish I had you and the crew with me." " baby don't worry things will change and get better." " Yea maybe." " alright well I have to go I have practice"

" bye"

Sean plays basketball and football. he's really athletic and  loves sports. I used to cheer at my old school with all my friends. But now look at me. I will never cheer again. I can't become a cheer whore. I promised my team that I would never cheer for another team again.

Chris

After school was over I went home. My mom and sister were both home. I went to my room and got some paper. I have to come up with a plan to get that girl where I want her to be. She's in every one of my classes so it should be pretty easy.

1: Become a friend

2: share secrets and flirt

3: Admit that I like her

4: bang that

Huh easy plan. I can't wait till I get a piece of her. She's got pretty green eyes a hour glass shape and perfect booty. This is gonna be so easy.

Paige

I went outside for a walk. I still don't quite know the neighborhood and streets so now is a good time to learn. I can't help but think about Sean and I. I really hope that we see eachother as much and hang more. I love him with all of me. He will always be my first love. We have a plan to get married and have 3 kids and live like kings and queens for the rest of our lives. I really can't lose him I don't know what I would ever do if I did.

Chris

I got bored at home so I went to the park down the street from me. I go on occasions. I used to take my girlfriends here and do that stupid shit like look up at the sky. Girls keep there heads in the sky all the time.  I think I see that girl from school.

" Hey"

" um hi"

" I never did catch your name at school"

" It's Paige"

" Oh finally nice to know your name. Paige that's a cute name"

" thanks...well I should be going now"

" Ok..wait what's your number?"

" 785_456_321"

" Ok thank you..bye Paige"

"bye Chris"

Yes! My plan will start working now. Soon I'll be tappin that ass.

Paige

I went back home and took a shower. I'm so lonely. My mom is a workaholic and so is my dad. I never see them only on holidays like thanksgiving and Christmas. I wish things were different. I used to have a older sister...until she died in a drunk driving accident. I miss her so much. She made everyone laugh and smile.She was my only friend at a time. After she died that's when my parents worked ask the time and I drank everyday all day. My grades dropped down and I almost lost everything..until sean came around and my old friend became my new friends. I never knew what would have happened to me if it wasn't for them.