Chapter 3

Chris

I must have fallen asleep after school. I woke up at 5pm. I don't have anything to do I'm so bored...ima call Paige and tell her to come to the park.

"Hey Paige"

"Hey"

" can u go to the park?"

" yea"

"ok so be there in 5"

"ok bye"

Now I have her. How long you think it's gonna take a week maybe 2?

Paige

I got to the park and say Chris in basketball shorts and a wife beater playing basketball. He stopped when he saw me and came over to me. We sat on the bench and talked about eachother. He told me that he plays basketball and football and he wants to go to USC for college. I told him how I used to cheer and that I like basketball games just can't be in one. We still laughed and talked and hours passed. I wasn't in a rush to go home cause my parents aren't even there. He asked me about my family and I told him that my parents work and work and I told him about Jess my sister who died. He then told me that his dad is principal and that he doesn't care about him. He even told me that he was in love once then his girlfriend Miranda died.

Chris

I got to know alot about Paige and I think that in a way she's alot like me. Both of our parents don't care about us and we like basketball. The thing about my true love Miranda..that was all a lie so that she could feel sympathy for me. I can play this game so well. I've been doing it ever since 13 get the girl do the girl and forget the girl. Easy.

Paige

I went home ate dinner and was about to go to sleep. Then Sean texted me saying that he has a game next Friday and he wanted me to come. I told him that I will be there. I can't wait to see my baby. Until then goodnight.

Chris

I was about to go to sleep and then I thought about Paige. She's so down to earth and easy to know and talk to. I really think that I'm beginning to like her. This can't be happening..not to me.

Paige

It's time for another day of school. Honestly the thing that I look forward to is seeing Chris. He's a real friend and I feel like I can trust him. I made myself a protein shake and pancakes then drove to school. Another morning without one word from my parents.

Chris

I woke up on time and I felt good for some reason. I sang in the shower and even did a little dance in my room. I really don't know what's going on with me anymore. But now off to school.

Paige

I pulled my car into a space and Chris pulled up right next to me. He leaned over and smiled then got out his car. He came to mine and opened the door for me. He put his arm around my waist and hugged me. This hug was nothing like a regular hug. It was a "I want you" hug.

Chris

After we hugged we walked into school. I had my arm around her shoulders and we walked in. When we did it was like everyone stopped and stared. I heard a couple jealous bitches say "ewweew why is he with her" and the dudes looked like idolized fans. Yes this will be the 4th girl that I do this to then after I get the good stuff leave.

Paige

It was like everyone stopped and stared at us. I don't really know what this is all about but hey..I like attention.