chapter 15

Paige

I woke up with a finished bottle of vodka at my side and a bad headache. I forgot what happened Lastnight then I remembered. I lost my baby and decided to drink my sorrows away. Damn my life couldn't get any worse. I decided that today I will go to school so that I don't down another bottle of crap that I don't need. I threw on some sweatpants Jordan's and a dope shirt. School was the highlight of my day. Everyone's still the same and I can't wait to go home.

Schools over and I couldn't help but think about everything wrong in my life. If it wasn't for Sean! I wouldn't have met Chris I wouldn't have miscarried and I wouldn't be feeling like all this is my fault.

Chris

I know that Paige has been taking losing the baby so horribly. She blames herself for this. Trust me I'm sad that we lost the baby but it was for the best then. We weren't meant to have this baby.

Paige

I feel horrible I need another drink. I went downstairs to get a drink but missed a step and fell hard.

Chris

I feel bad for Paige and how she's feeling so I'm going to check on her. I got to her house and the door was locked I knocked and knocked but no one came to the door so I went around back and came in that way.

"hello? Paige?"

I didn't hear anything but I know that she's home. I was getting ready to go upstairs then I saw her laying there.

" Paige!"

She didn't move or say anything so I took her in my car and drove to the hospital. They took her to the ICU and I really don't know what to do now.