Chapter 16

Chris

I was waiting forever in the waiting room until the doctor came to me. He told me that Paige was hurt badly, she broke her leg, sprang her arm, and is in a coma. Everything is going wrong right now. She lost the baby and that's the reason why shes been like this. She can't let this one thing get to her. We lost the baby but all of this should bring us closer. I went back to the room and saw her there she was hooked up to all these monitors and she looked peaceful. It's sad that it takes something bad to happen in order for her to look like that. I can't stand this anymore! If it wasn't for Sean cheating on her she wouldn't have came to me we wouldn't have had a baby and she wouldn't be like this! I was about to leave but then the doctor came in.

" Chris...Paige is still pregnant"

" What..that's not true they said she lost the baby"

" NO....Chris she is still pregnant and we need to take this baby out now! She doesn't have enough fluids for this baby to stay in her."

" NO!!!!! The baby will be premature and we might lose it."

" Well think of it like this would you like to lose Paige and the baby or Have the baby and save Paige? We will prep for a emergency C-section."

I can't believe this! She's still pregnant and we still have the baby! 30 minutes afterwards they started the c- section and it felt like hours had passed. I called my mom and told her what happened and she brought my sisters along with her to the hospital. Paige's parents didn't really care they said that they were at work and that Is good news. They could atleast try and pretend like they care. All that matters is the we have eachother though. A nurse came out with a little baby in her hands and said:

" It's a boy"

" Well Paige and I did talk about names and we will name the baby... Noah Quintin Walker."

I looked at my mom and she started crying. We came a long way and now I see why things work out. They immediately took him away from me because he was premature and needed to go into ICU. I went back into Paige's room and told her the good news. 

" Paige..we have a son. His name is Noah Quintin Walker. He's so beautiful. They had to take him to ICU because he is so small. He's a couple doors down from us now. I wish you were awake."

Just then I felt a tear fall down my cheek and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just cried and cried. My mom came in and I just cried into her shoulder.