One Sebastian and One Balthazar (Sebastian Roche x reader)

"I know from the crowd, that (y/n)'s hiding around here somewhere...." Sebastian looked around into the crowd for the fellow cast member. I was sneaking around in all of the rows of the crowd, trying to hide from Seb. I had a surprise for him, and I also had a microphone.
   "Maybe. So what if I am?" I asked teasingly into the mic.
   "Then I will have to find you. It shouldn't be too hard. You're pretty noticeable." Sebastian answered while standing up and heading towards the crowd. He covered over his eyes with his hands, shielding the light.
   "Oh come on darling. You don't have to hide from me..." Seb walked down the stairs and started searching through the crowd. Every once in a while, he would catch a glimpse of my (h/l) (h/c) hair, and start running towards me. After about fifteen minutes of chasing me, he gave up. He was standing in one of the lanes with his head thrown back and an irritated groan left his lips.
   "Oh Seebbbyyyyyy." I called. He looked around for me and when he spotted me up on stage, his eyes widened and he froze.
   "Oh. My. Bloody. Hell." He stared up at me in amazement. Up on the stage, was a smiling (Y/n), in a grey v-neck, navy blue blazer, skinny jeans, and a glass of wine in hand. Along my wrists were small gold and silver bracelets.
   "Like it? I had the most heavenly inspiration." I grinned, taking a sip of wine. Sebastian slowly made his way up to the stage. His smile grew each time he took a step.
   "I love it. I'm glad to see twin showed up. I guess people are right when they say that Balthazar is quite the looker."
  I blushed and when he reached the stage, Richard and Misha decided to show up from behind the curtain so they could take pictures. Each time they took a picture us, we would pose differently. We took a few different pictures, some serious, some weird, even one where I was pouting because Seb stole my wine.
   "Alright. One last picture. Do the best thing you can think of in 3....2....1...now!"
   Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder before twirling me around and soft lips planted themselves on mine. I swung my arm back a little bit as Sebastian dipped me back, almost spilling my wine. It's not like I cared about that at the moment. The Frenchman I have had a crush on for around three years now was dipping me and kissing me. I kissed back almost immediately and I heard the camera snap quite a few times. I also heard the crowd cheering, and some of the other cast members including Richard and Misha. There was also Jared, Jensen, Shep, Mark P., and Rob.
   Sebastian pulled back with a look of surprise on his face. "You...You kissed back?"
   You blushed and nodded, and kissed him again, but only for a second.
   "I just realized that I'm kissing an angel version of myself." Sebastian chuckled lightly before pulling me up to my original position.
   "Well...maybe you could go out with this angel too...?" I have no idea where this confidence was coming from, but I didn't care.
   "I would love that." Seb smiled at me before we sat back down in our chairs next to Louden Swain. I looked down at our linked hands, and I knew that this would be one of my greatest memories ever.

------------------------(A/n)-----------------------
  Hey guys! I hope you liked the imagine!

TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! Haha XD
I need requests people! Hit me up with those imagines! Or preference ideas! I don't really care! I just can't do this alone! *sobs silently like a moron in the corner*
   Until next chapter,
                      Kyleigh Pellegrino 💕