Baby? Is That You? (Dean X Reader) (Part Two)

(Y/n)'s POV:
   "So...you said your actual name is (Y/n)?" Dean asked, leaning against the doorway and crossing his arms.
   "Um...yeah...why?"
   "Oh...just because that since your human now, it would be a little weird for me to call you Baby." He stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. I looked down, embarrassed. I keep forgetting that things change now that I'm not an object anymore.
   "Oh. Yeah...right..." I say a little disappointed. I look back up and fake smile, trying to hide my disappointment. Why was I so upset? A few hours ago I was just a car!
   Sam leaned in and whispered to me. "Trust me. To him, you're more than a car. Especially in human form."
   "I said that out loud?" I whispered hurriedly back to him.
   "You mumbled it to yourself, and I'm pretty sure he didn't hear it, but I did. Don't worry. You'll always mean more to him than just a car."
   I looked up to see if Dean was still in the doorway. He was, and he was looking at us with an eyebrow raised out of curiosity. I shook my head slightly at him, dismissing his curiosity. He nodded at me once and then walked back into the room, Sam and I following behind. Sam and I glanced at each other before he closed the door behind us.
   "I'm uh...gonna go grab some food. Dean, I'm guessing it's the usual. (Y/n) what do you want?"
   "Can I have a vanilla milkshake, please?" I looked up at Sam as I sat down on one of the beds.
   "Sure. No problem." He smiled at me and I returned the smile before he walked out the door. I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my face in my knees. I wrapped my arms around my legs and I looked at the weird box sitting on a table.
   "What's that?" I asked pointing to the box. Dean chuckles while laying down on the other bed.
   "That's called a television or a tv. It has these things called movies and shows that play on it. Have you heard of a video?" He asks.
   "Of course Dean. I'm not as stupid as you think." I roll my eyes and pout and cross my arms. Just because I was a car doesn't mean I don't know anything.
   "Hey, (Y/n), I didn't mean anything alright? I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you know and what you don't." I glance over at him and I see he's giving me the puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes and try to hide my smile. I look away and act like I'm still mad. "Aww, come on, don't act like that. I'm sorry, Baby."
   "I thought it was awkward to call me that?" I say and look at him with a sarcastic look on my face. I was too busy looking away to realize that he was coming toward me. When I turned, his face was a few inches from mine.
   "Well, I don't mind it. Do you?" He asks smirking.
   "Um...no...not really. I-uh...I don't mind..." I say, blushing.
   "Well that's good. Are you still mad, Baby?"
   "Maybe. Maybe not. Why?"
   "I'll just have to make you guys forgive me." He leans in closer, and I can feel his warm breath mingling with mine. His eyes flutter shut and I close mine as well. I feel his thumb gently grazing my cheek.
   "Hey guys, I got the- HOLY SHIT! Sorry guys...I-uh...didn't mean to interrupt..." Sam says, standing in the door with wide eyes and bags from the local diner.
   "Nah it's fine, Sammy. Don't worry about it." Dean grunts at his brother sarcastically.
   "I, uh- I think I'm gonna go to the bar. I'll be back later." Sam left the bags on the table and walked out of the door and Dean sits next to me again.
   "Now...where were we?" He smirks and attaches his lips to mine. I smirk against his lips. This is going to be a fun night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<•>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
   Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! I decided to post two chapters because IM A TOTAL DOUCHER AND I FEEL BAD FOR SLACKING OFF LATELYYYY!

UGH A GUY THAT USED TO LIKE ME KEEPS TRYING TO TELL ME THAT I HAVE AN ASS WHEN I HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING. IM NOT JOKING. I LEGIT HAVE A BACK WITH A CRACK. HE TOLD ME HE WAS THE FEDERAL BOOTY INSPECTOR AND I WAS ALL LIKE "AW HELL NAH BIOTCH" AND HE WOULDNT BACK UP AND THEN MY FRIEND READ THE CONVO AND SHE YELLED AT HIM AND I DIED

   UGH IM WATCHED LIKE TEN MOVIES IN ONE NIGHT AND I WATCHED PRETTY WOMAN AND I NEVER FOUND AN OLD MAN AND A HOOKER TO BE SUCH A GOOD COUPLE BUT I DIED BECAUSE THEIR SO ADORABLEEEE OAHENWBALSUDHENSJDGDN

Anywho, I posted the new chapter for my Richard Speight Jr. Fanfic! I hope you guys enjoy it! VOTE, COMMENT, REQUEST, SCREW IT, WHATEVER YALL WANNA DO. ITS COOL. I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS! See you next chapter!

    With Supernatural love,
                      Kyleigh Qualls 💕