Favorite Show/Movie To Watch Together (Preference)

A/n: Hey guys! I'm still working on the Sam imagine, but for now, enjoy this preference! I'm sorry I couldn't post the oneshot, but my cousin is moving in with us and I'm going to be busy for the next couple of days. Sorry! I love you guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<•>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean: Dr. Sexy MD because...well, ya know.

Sam: Game of Thrones because he was completely obsessed with it until you caught him watching it alone. You joined him and ended up getting into the show too.

Castiel: (YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUH IM STRUGGLING NOT TO PUT THE PIZZAMAN AND THE BABYSITTER) Orange is the New Black and Frozen. Two completely different things, but you both love them just the same.

Gabe: Impractical Jokers because of all the jokes they play on each other.

Crowley: You both love to watch American Horror Story together. You think it's adorable when he fanboys with you over Evan Peters and Finn Witrrock. How could he not?

Lucifer: The television show Lucifer of course! Haha just joking. He actually loves to watch The Avengers: Age of Ultron with you because he feels relatable to Tony and Ultron. He does get jealous when you gawk at all of their hot bodies though. Later that night he reminds you who owns you though 😏😉

Balthazar: You love to watch the Titanic with him just to torture your poor angel. He doesn't mind it as much when you suck up and cuddle with him though.

Kevin: You both love to watch the movie Spirited Away together. You think it's adorable when he starts to talk about the random knowledge he has lodged in his mind about the movie. And you have to admit. It's one of your favorite Studio Ghibli films, right next to Howls Moving Castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<•>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed zis vonderful piece of preverenze. Anyway, should I add more characters to the preferences? I might add Chuck, Garth, Charlie and Gadreel. Maybe Samandriel or a few others. Let me know!

UGH SCHOOL STRTS IN LIKE TWO WEEKS AND IM NOT REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT

I NEED FOOD. PREFEREABLY POCKY AND CANDY. I NEED GABRIEL TO HELP ME PLEASEEEE. AND IF HE COULD PUT ME IN SUPERNATURAL, THATD BE GREAT. OR YA KNOW GET ME TO BE BESTIES WITH THE CAST. THATD BE BETTER. THANKS GABEY.

GUYS MY COUSINS MOVING IN WITH US AND THEN THE DAY AFTER MY DAD AND STEPMOM ARE GOING TO CHARELSTON SOUTH CAROLINA FOR A FEW DAYS SO I CAN PREWRITE LIKE TEN CHAPTERS IF I WANTED TO.

DID YOU GUYS KNOW MY DAD IS TALLER THAN JARED PADALECKI BY LIKE THREE INCHES. MY DAD IS THE MEGAMOOSE!

    Anyway, request, follow, vote, comment, you know the drill. See you next chapter!!!
    With Supernatural Love,
                   Kyleigh Ackles 💕