Forever And Always (Castiel x Reader)

Requested by ma smol bean niece :P
------------~~~(Y/n)s POV------------
   I was standing in my motel room talking to Sam and Dean, when I heard a quiet but somehow mystifying sound come from behind me. I knew what the noise was, and I smiled and didn't pay attention to it. I was about to turn around when I felt two cold and soft fingers touch my forehead from behind and I was transported to a serene garden. I looked in front of me to see swans swimming in a lake. The lake was crystal clear blue and was surrounded by my favorite flowers, white roses. I saw a weeping willow, my favorite tree, on the left side of the lake. I felt the wind flow by my now bare shoulders. I looked down at my body to realize that I am wearing a long, flowy cream dress. My long blood red hair is carefully curled, and I realize who had brought me here. I looked over my shoulder and as I did, I felt two strong arms carefully wrap themselves around my waist. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kept his arms on my waist and we swayed to the sound of the wind. I looked into the gentle angels crystal blue eyes, and I couldn't help but get lost in them. I smiled immediately and he smiled too.

"What do you think?" He asked me in his gruff yet soft voice.

"Cas, it's beautiful. I love it. Thank you so much." I laid my head against his chest and listened to his strong heart beating slowly.

"I agree. It is beautiful. Although this, or anything else, including heaven, could never compare to your beauty. I brought you here because I feel comfortable around you. I have felt that way from the start. I knew you were special, because I'm always awkward around people when I first meet them, no matter who they are. At the start, I was even awkward around the Winchesters. I will never let you go. I hope you know that (Y/n)."

"I love you, Castiel. You don't have to worry about having to let me go, because I will never want to leave. I want to be with you forever. I immediately felt a connection between us, and it has done nothing but grow stronger and stronger each day. Cas?" I looked up at him and he looked back down on me.

"Yes, my love?" He looked down at me with soft, gentle expression on his face.

"I love you. Forever and always. I won't ever leave you. I will never want anyone else." With that statement, I grabbed his neck and slowly brought his face to mine. In one swift motion, we connected our lips together and they moved in sync. I had always felt sparks and butterflies when I kissed him, but this time it was different. This time I felt like I was floating over the entire universe with fireworks exploding behind me. We finally split apart and Cas looked into my eyes with kindness and passion.

"I love you, too. Forever and always. I've only ever loved you, and you're the only person I will ever love. I'm never going to leave your side." We kissed once more and I laid my head against his chest again. We kept swaying, his hand carefully rubbing my back. "I don't want this moment to end, but I'm afraid it's going to have to. I'm sorry, (Y/n)."

"You're right. We sort of left the guys hanging back there in the middle of a discussion about a case. I will never forget this."

"Neither will I. We can do this again if you'd like."

I nodded my head and took a step back to where we weren't swaying anymore. "I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head again and he pressed two fingers to my forehead. I looked back up to see the boys sitting on their beds, looking bored. They didn't notice me so I put my two fingers in between my lips and whistled as loud as I could.

"Damn! We knew you came in, we just didn't want to ruin your happy moment! You can calm down!" Dean yelled at me.

"Oh...thanks. And sorry about the bursted ear drums." Sam wiggled his pinky inside his ear, trying to bring his hearing back to it's normal state. I heard the noise from earlier and I felt an arm slide around my waist. I turned to look at the smiling angel beside me. "Forever and always?"

"Forever and always." He said, the smile riding on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------~~~~Authors Note~~~~-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed my first oneshot! If you have any requests, just comment or message me. I would like feedback! Thanks!

~Kyleigh Sheppard 💕