Chapter 18

We  went to bed that night together I quickly fell asleep.  (I am in Salem, Oregon its our first day at school I am starting my junior year of high school.  I don't know anybody I look around the room. I see my old friend Alyssa. Wait did she even move to Oregon.  I walk to my first class . As  I enter I hear everyone whispering. All the guys saying ooh hot new girl and making bets on who I will say yes to if they all ask me out.  I see her again sitting by one of the tables in the library. I go and sit next to her and say hey. Hey she says without looking up. Alyssa I ask? she then looks at me and smiles. Yeah that's me do I know you? I don't know do you?  I am staring at her now. She doesn't seem to mind. You like what you see she suddenly says. Yes in fact I do. Good she says Your babies  are gonna be so adorable. Wait how did you know?  Emily what am I going to do with you?  Matt is my cousin and his parents told me him and his girlfriend were moving  out here to Salem because your grandma lives out here.  But how do you know my name ?   I ask her. The same way I know yours.. Think Emily she says. but this is a dream .. It is but Matt gets his dream hopping  gift from somewhere it runs in the family. I don't understand I say. Come on Emily. We have been friends forever yeah but. Ok I will explain you slept with me correct?  Yes that was years ago and I haven't seen you in my dreams till now. I was  in another dream as well. Wait my first dream that Matt was in that was you sobbing on the corner? but why?  I always thought our love was real but when I saw Matt show up in your dream that night I realized what we had was just a friendship. You never dreamed of me because your feelings for me weren't  the same.  We slept together in secret.  When you finally kissed Matt in public in front of your friends that gave him the ok that you really do love him and didn't want a hidden relationship. that's what I meant now he will always be in your dreams he may not be in plain sight but he will be watching.  But he is not in this dream. Yes he is . He is standing behind that bookshelf looking at  a book but also glancing over here every now and then to make sure you are ok.  Just think something about him in . for instant say in your head Matt come here. OK  In my head I say Matt can you come here a second? Not two minutes later he is standing by the able we are sitting at hey are you ok. yeah I am fine I say. I'm just talking to Alyssa and she was explaining some things.. Why is she in your dreams Matt glares at Alyssa. She didn't tell you?  Alyssa gets up to leave and says see you in school  in August in real life have a great summer. Bye Emily. Wait why are you in my dream today. I will explain another time. She then disappears and Matt sits next to me. I love you I say. I start kissing him this is my dream after all if he is here he could be of some use.  Get on the table I say. he sits on the table I stand between his legs and unzip his pants. Emily this is a library. And I say your point. I  pull his pants down and start stroking his cock. I hear him moan and say my name. I back off once he is hard and start taking my clothes off in the middle of th library. students are just staring at me I am almost completely naked.  I am standing there in my bra and  panties.  Damn Em you are beautiful.. I take my bra off and hear some guys getting some chairs and I see them putting the chairs in a row behind the next table.. Hey Matt I ask ready to give them something to watch. Its like real life porn.  I take my  panties of the same time Matt his taking off his shirt we are both completely naked in the school library.. Matt scoots back on the table more.  I sit on his stomach and kiss him hard.  I turn around putting my wet pussyin front of his face and hear him moan. I look at all the people watching. I then put my mouth on Matts. cock sucking and licking.. while Matt licks and fingers my wey pussy.. I shudder and cum all over his face and he cums in my mouth I swallow and turn around smirking at  Matt.. I then position my wet throbbing pussy over his cock. I slowing sit on it letting him fill me. I rock my hips back and forth. I see a few of the guys watching jerking off. I even see a few girls with their hands doen their pants playing with themselves.  I move up and down on Matts cock. He sits up a little bit and grabs my Ass and starts pushing me up and down harder..we both cum at the same time.. I let out a scream.. then fall on top of him.. In my dream I am suddenly sick.) I wake up and rush to the bathroom.. damn morning sickness already..??   I hear Matt get up and feel him behind me holding my hair just as I throw up again. ughh hope this doesn't last long I say. We need to talk he says. I know I say not now. I get up from the floor and brush my teeth. right now I tell him I am going back to sleep. alright goodnight he says but he doesn't look happy. whats wrong I ask.we will talk about it in the morning or better yet when we get to Oregon.