Chapter 20

I pack my things in the car.. Matt seems upset about something I don't know why. I guess it was because of my dream last night. I didn't know Alyssa was his cousin. How would I know. I bet that is what he is upset about.  I decided to let it go for now I'm sure we will talk on the plane. We get in the car.  It took us about 40 min to get to the airport. We have no layovers so we should be at Portland International Airport in about 5 hours.  The ride to the airport was very quiet. I felt like crying for some reason I really need to talk to Matt. Is he acting mad and jealous because of Alyssa. He doesn't have anything to worry about. I hope he knows that.  I just put my headphones in and stare out the window I place my hand on Matts leg. He just looks down and sighs then puts his hand over mine. I rub his a leg a little trying to comfort me. Not sure if he is mad at me or Alyssa. I give up worrying about it.  We arrive at the airport 20 min before our flight is scheduled to leave.  We board the plane and find our seats. I sit down and grab Matt's hand. What's wrong I ask. He looks at me and says  Alyssa.  What about her I say? She lives in Oregon and she will be going to the same school as us. I don't see the problem I say. Emily you slept with her. Why didn't you tell me it was that Alyssa. Because I tell him I didn't know she was your cousin and that was way before we were together. We were only kids experimenting. Plus you saw my dream with her didn't you see her face when I had my dream about her. No I didn't you never showed me her face.  What do you mean I didn't show you. In your dreams I can only see what you want me to see. OK I say well I am sorry I didn't show you her face I didn't do it on purpose. I thought you would be jealous and would doubt our relationship like I think you are doing now. Emily I am not doubting our relationship I love you. I am just trying to figure out how Alyssa has been in your dream. Usually when you admit to a feeling in public that allows the person you admit feelings for admission into your dreams. So what I want to know is when did you admit you had feelings for Alyssa. Do you still have feelings for her.  I have never admitted it in public with her.  We had sex maybe that's what triggered it. But the only dreams I have ever saw her was the one where I first saw you. It was before you showed up. I didn't recognize her she had her face covered most of the time and it was dark. I haven't seen  Alyssa since I was like 11. I have no idea what she really looks like now. She was in your first dream with me he questions? Yeah  like I said she was crying and she told me I shouldn't have kissed you in public. I asked her why  and she said because you would be in my dreams from now on. I think she was jealous though because the other day in my dream she asked if I really cared for her I said yeah but only as a friend. Matt looked away from me trying to process this. If she was jealous she would tell you to stay away from me. In the first dream she did. She  said to run away from you but I didn't I trusted you. But what I don't understand is that she knew I was pregnant in the last one and said my babies will be adorable. Emily Alyssa isn't just a Dream Stalker she is also a medium/witch.  She knows things before anyone else. As a witch the only thing she can't do is make someone fall in love with her or make someone fall out of love with someone else unless they still have feelings for another person. That is why I asked if you still have feelings for her. Now look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for her. Matt I don't have feelings for her only you I love you. Ok good he says. and finally kisses me. The rest of the plane ride was okay I fell asleep.  I am in  a big empty room by myself then suddenly a chair appears. I go sit in the chair.  A table appears in front of me.  A binder then appears on the table. A bunch of students appear all around me just walking and moving about. Matt I think  what's going on where am I. He suddenly appears behind me . I don't know this is your dream. Then I am suddenly in a new place my grandmas house. I am sitting in the living room.  My grandma comes in the room and we get to talking I tell her I am pregnant and she freezes. She doesn't move she just moves her eyes towards Matt. I grab his hand and squeeze it. is she mad I think to him. I don't know he thinks back. suddenly she starts yelling. I instantly wake up and look at Matt . I sure hope she doesn't start yelling at us.