Chapter 15

I woke up at 11:30 to the smell of breakfast French toast, scrambled eggs and bacon. Wow it smells amazing in here I say walking down the stairs. Matt's mom is in the kitchen making more French toast. I see Matt already sitting at the table eating. I walk behind him and slap him in he back of his head.. Ow what was that for he says.. You didn't wake me up and you came down here to stuff your face without me. Sorry Em. I smelled the food and rushed down.  Mom doesn't cook breakfast often but when she does she goes all out. Ok well did you save me some I am starving. Of course I saved you some. I grabbed a piece of French toast and a spoonful of eggs. I saw some maple syrup and poured some on top of my food then took a big bite.. mmm I moaned this is so good. I'm glad you like it dear. Do you guys have any plans for the day? Yes, I have my yearly checkup today at 2pm.  Ok are ya'll walking into town or do you need a ride.  We will walk I say. Ok well ya'll need to leave soon then. I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to get dressed. I hear the door open as I am getting dressed.. All I hear is the word beautiful then two arms wrap around me. I love you Emily. I turn around to kiss him then finished getting dressed. As we are walking to the doctor we have to pass the school. I was suspended but everyone else is there. I see Erin and the girls eating lunch at a table near a big tree. Erin looks up and sees me she waves then gets up and starts running my way. Hey Emily wait. We stop dead in our tracks. What I say.. Where you been says Erin? I was suspended I say for hitting that girl  the  other day.   I'm not coming back  to school anyway moving to my grandparents house  in Oregon. What why?  Both of my parents are dead. it's either go live with them or go to foster care.  I think my granparents is a better choice, Well when will I see you again. you probably wont I say. goodbye Erin.  you can still callme I'm not changing my number we can video chat if you want. look I really have to get going have to go to my yearly doctor checkup. Take care of yourself and let the others know whats going on. We continue our walk to the doctor I am so nervous.