Chapter 24

After taking a shower I still felt confused and overwhelmed. I really needed to sleep but we all had to discuss so many things. My mind is racing a mile a minute and I can't figure anything out. My head starts spinning or is it the room spinning. I try and grab on to the sink but instead I lose my balance and fall on the floor then everything goes black. 

          I hear a thud upstairs and I my head starts hurting. Emily I say to myself. I go into the kitchen to get her grandma for backup. I explain to her grandma what I heard and felt. We run upstairs and find Emily laying on the floor knocked out.  I shake her but she won't move. We lift her up and put her on the bed. I cover her body with a  blanket so she doesn't get sick from being exposed.  What's wrong with her? I asked. She is just overwhelmed and she passed out. Brain overload. When was the last time she ate it could also be the fact that she is pregnant and has eaten or drank anything in a while. The last time we ate was breakfast before we came here. Ok well that is the problem. The babies are taking a toll on her she needs to eat more. luckily I will be in control of her dietary plan. I will finish cooking dinner. She then pulls something out of her pocket. Here just put this in her mouth its a sugar tablet. She should be awake in 10 min after you give her that. Dinner will be ready by then make sure she gets dressed and come down for dinner.  OK I said as grandma walked out the room and back down stairs.  I gave Emily the sugar pill and got some clothes out for her. I sat on the bed next to her and laid down not realizing how tired I was.  I fell asleep and started dreaming about the future.  ( I am walking in the woods in fall where the leaves are bright orange and yellow. The wind is running past me blowing in my face. I sit down by  a large oak tree. Its feels so peaceful here. I hear footsteps then I feel her prescense. Hey I say without even looking at her,  Hey she says back you ok? Is this what guys usually dream about forest with falling leaves? Probably not. Probably just me I almost always come here when I dream its just really peaceful. Emily comes and sits next to me I look at her and she pulls me in for a kiss. I pull away and say you know after you have those babies only place we will be able to have sex is in our dreams until we ready for another kid. Yeah I know I am kind of glad to know that part. But that is gonna suck. We can still do oral. Mhmm .. Well I'm sure dinner will be ready soon time to wake up.  I don't know if I want you to yet  plus I am enjoying the serenity of this forest. I might have to stalk your dreams more often. Hmm he said probably not going to happen often because you almost always are asleep before me. You don't always dream. and those are the only nights you would be able to get in my head. I love you now wake up I can smell dinner.  I wake up and smile at Emily. I love you.. Don't worry everything will be fine. Let's go eat I'm hungry and you my dear are eating for 3..