Chapter 23

I don't fully understand I tell Matt. How can I be a Dream Stalker I have never been in anyone's dream that I remember. Maybe you have and you just don't remember. Your parents never told you about your gifts so maybe when you don't realize what you are you can't develop those gifts. I don't know I say maybe living with my grandma can help me improve my gifts.   A few min later my grandma walks in the room. Do you have any big  questions that I can maybe answer?. Yeah how many kids did you have? Are their any aunts and uncles that I don't know about.  Yes you have 10 uncles and 12 aunts. What I said that is a lot of kids.  You raised them all in this house? Yes This house is bigger than you think. Come follow me. We walk down the hallway and there is a door with a big cloud drawn on it. As we open the door there is another hallway with 10 more bedrooms.  Whoa is this an add on? Can you see this hallway from the outside? Yes to both.  Go ahead open one of the doors. I open the door and see dark blue walls and two sets of bunk beds with a bathroom and two closets. Let me guess I say this is one of the rooms for the boys. I go to a another room right across from the dark blue room. I enter the room and see the same thing except the walls are a dark purple and the two sets of bunk beds and desk are white. They also have a bathroom that connects to the next room. I check out the rest of the rooms they are all the same boys have dark wood bunk beds with two closets, two dressers and two desk. The walls are all some shade of blue or green. Girls rooms have white bunk beds with two closets and white dressers, white desk. The walls are shades of purple and yellow. My grandma looks at me and says when I am gone this house will be yours and Matt's  when we pass Remember  when one passes our spouse passes not long after. A week at the most.  Ok I say What happened to all your children? They all passed. What I said how? A lot of them were like your mother and father. They were unfaithful. Some were tempted by the dar side and some just died from accidents like car wrecks,boating accidents, and one died of cancer. I'm sorry I say.. Didn't they have children. Yes but they are not Dream stalkers. only two of my kids married another Dream stalker. Well what happened to them  I asked. Well one is you and the other died as a child due to a fire. So Emily and Matt the Dream stalker line all depends on you raise as many children as you can. Get them to stay on the light side so we can continue to reproduce. Our goal is to find the true meaning behind dreams. Every dream we see  we write down and compare them to others else where . So I can pop into anyones dreams? yes anyone you have seen or talked to. So I can see what my so called friends back in Louisiana are dreaming about. Yes all you do is have a pic or something that belongs to them? Does a yearbook count I asked? Yes that counts. OK what about getting into Matts dreams? He would have to fall asleep first for you to be in his. When you are dreaming and he is in your dreams he is awake only you are sleeping. Kool I say. well can I go take a shower I really need to think about this. yeah. go ahead. dinner is almost ready though. We still have to discuss rules of the house and I have your supply list for school. Ok thanks I push Matt against the wall and kiss him. he kisses me back. Love you I say. Love you too.. Aww so sweet my grandma says get a room.. gladly.. Not tonight she said . please wait till we are asleep or gone.. Yes. ma'am I say to the shower I go.