Chapter 13

The next morning I woke up nervous about today. I had to keep myself out of trouble. I can't even get a detention; one wrong move and they will put me in foster care.  I really don't want to go there. I have heard too many bad thongs about it. I turn around and see Matt laying next to me sound asleep still.. It's only 5 am so I let him sleep while I go take my shower and ready for school which I am really dreading. I just don't want all the sympathy looks. It is not the kind of attention I want. The principal is letting me stay on the basketball team. only because I am  one of the best players. I really think he just feels sorry for me for losing both parents. That is ok with me though playing basketball helps me keep my mind off of my parents.  As I am getting out of the shower I hear Matt calling my name.. I'm  in here I answer. As soon as I say that the bathroom door opens. I thought I locked that I mumble under my breath.  Emily are you ok. Yes I am fine I say I didn't want to wake you we still have time before school to get ready. Matt comes up behind me and says and we have time for a little something else. I just smile in the mirror and say sure why not. He picks me up and sits me on the counter and starts kissing down my neck. I moan with pleasure. As he enters me I  yell his name... After we are done I kiss him and scurry to get dressed. Matt is just standing there with a big grin. on his face.  As we arrive at school  I start to get nervous. Matt grabs my hand and squeezes it trying to reassure me that everything will be ok, but I have this nagging feeling that something is not going to go right today.  I sit by Matt at lunch and just stare at my food which is making me kind of nauseated. I blow it off and try and eat my lunch I am going to need the calories for gym class. After lunch a few classes later then gym class I am feeling a little better. I go to dress in my gym clothes and stand on the court. Today we are doing a health lesson. Great I thought. Today we are going to be talking about sex and what can happen when you don't wait. My face turned beat red. Thankfully  Matt was in gym with me. I scooted closer to him and he slapped my butt. It echoed and My face got crimson red now. I just heard a bunch of giggles and some boy whispering I bet they doing it. I just rolled my eyes. The teacher asked a very personal question to the class.  How many of you have already performed some kind of sexual act raise your hand. I was hesitant, but I saw Matt raise his hand then nudge me saying to not be ashamed. I slowly raised my hand and looked up to see two other girls and four guys raise their hand. I then looked towards my friends Erin had a her mouth hanging open in shock.. I just smiled then knowing I shocked her again. He then asked of those of you who had sex already. How many of you have used protection every time. I looked at Matt with a worried look. He looked worried too. the other people raised their hands saying they did. I looked a  Erin who if she open her mouth anymore it would literally be on the floor.  Emily and Matt come with me please. I got up and walked with Matt to the coaches office. He told us to sit down and asked us when was the last time we had unprotected sex. That is non of your business I told him.. He looked at Matt who said this morning. The coach just sighed and through me a box. What is this I say I looked at the box and it was  pregnancy test. Why do I need this? I ask. Just go pee on it. I do as he says. I bring it back to him and he says we have to wait three minutes. I start shaking my leg really fast.. Matt seems oddly calm. and whispers whatever it says we will be fine. Three minutes are up I look at the coach and then put my head in my hands I don't want to know what it says. Matt looks at the test and I see he has  a big smile on his face. I'm not sure if it is because I am pregnant or because I am not....