Chapter 17

When we walked in the house all was quiet.  They weren't home yet. I need to shower and change that gel feels all gross. OK Matt says are you hungry I can fix some sandwiches for when you get out.  Yes,  I am starving and eating for 3.  Make me two please. Sure thing It will be ready when you get out. Thank you so much. I run over to him from the stairs and kiss him hard and push him on the sofa. Before I know it my shirt is being pulled over my head. I just moan thankful for the contact. We end up both naked on the couch. I hear the door unlock Oh crap say, pick up my clothes and run up the stairs naked.  I leave Matt to get dressed by his self. Right as the door opens day and where is Emily? It was ok and Emily taking a shower. Ok well I will start dinner and then we can have a family discussion. I talked to Emily's grandmother today and you may be going to live with them but only if that is what you want.  Ok I say ..  My mother started dinner as I waited for Emily to come down stairs.   She comes down in a pair of my sweatpants and one of my t-shirts.. hey she said where are the sandwiches. My Mom home she gonna cook dinner oooh she say that's even better. After dinner she wants to discuss our arrangement but we will tell them about the babies then. Ok no problem.  Dinner went by do fast and I am so full. My mom was surprised about how much Emily ate.  Matt may I speak with you a moment?  Sure mom I say and follow her into the living room. Does that girl ever eat  I have never seen her eat so much.. Personally I think she needs a little meat on her bones. I didn't know what to say so I just shrugged. Emily walked in a few minutes after my mom left. I sat on the couch and she came and sat next to me almost on top of me. I leaned in and kissed her. My parents came in the lving room after doing the dishes.  OK Matt and Emily we have some things that we need to discuss. We are allowing Matt to go with you to Oregon under two conditions.  1. yall come back down for Christmas break bring your grandma too Emily and we will pay for the plane tickets. 2. Matt you must keep your grades up and get a part time job just like you would if you were to be living here.  Those conditions work for me Emily and I both agree. Good. Matt you can go pack your clothes we need to talk to Emily for  a minute. Wait Mom we have something to tell you. Emily pulls the ultrasound pic out of her pocket and hands it to my parents. I don't know if they are happy or not my mom just starts crying and says look there is two of them. Mom are you ok I ask yeah I am fine.. Emily is this really yours? Yes ma'am it is she says. Ok then we als need to make some other arrangements.. what does that mean I ask. well does your grandma know. No we were going to tell her when  we get there.  OK.  Well when in your due date? May 16th. I will be a junior in august with Matt, I took advanced classes in 7th and 8th grade.  Then if I take the right classes this coming semester in Oregon. I will only need 3 more classes to graduate. I would only have half a day my  Senior year and not a lot of workload.   I took extra classes I was better than being home after school by myself. I basically lived at school they even had showers in the gym.. Ok well I'm not sure what to say about the pregnancy but we will talk more tommrow before you leave. Ok thanks yall go pack your stuff plane leaves at 11am. we will discuss this on the ride to the airport goodnight. I guess yall can sleep in the same room since you are already pregnant. Not sure your grndma will allow that though. I know right.. well goodnight.