Chapter 21

When the plane landed I started getting really nervous we haven't told my grandparents that I am pregnant and I don't know how they gonna react. We went to luggage claim to get our suitcases . I took forever it seems. finally I see our bags. I hurry up and grab them then make a detour to the bathroom. Wait here I tell Matt. I go in the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. There is no turning back now. I fix my hair and walk back out to a waiting Matt. We start looking for my grandma and grandpa's sign . It Should say Emily and Matt. Matt sees it first and  assures me that everything will be ok. I hope so is all I say.  We both get a hug from my grandparents and we head to their car. We load our bags and sit in the back seat. Its is 30 min drive to our new home.  How was the flight? My grandma ask. Ok I say kind of uneventful. It was quiet I fell asleep I told her. Matt what did you do on the flight.  I fell asleep also. OK well you guys shouldn't be tire then. No ma'am we good for awhile I say. So polite my grandma says. Your mother was never polite even though we raised her to be. Well hopefully you will see that I am nothing like my mother. A lil bit Matt whispers in my ear. I pinch is leg. Ow he says loudly. What's wrong dear?  Nothing Mrs. Henderson I hit my elbow on the window. OK dear be careful. Yes ma'am I will be more careful. It got quiet after that. I was getting bored and hungry. I decided to aggravate Matt a little get him all hot and bothered. I put my hand on his knee and squeeze it lightly. I count to 5 in my head then move my hand farther up his leg squeezing each time I get higher. I was thinking Matt would say something or try and stop me. instead he puts his hand on my leg and copies my action. Crap he knows what  I am doing and is going to make sure I feel the same way.  I move my hand over and start rubbing him. He does the same and starts rubbing me through my close. I look at him and he has a smile on his face. I flip him off and remove my hand from him. All he does is whisper in my ear later I promise we will find some place to get off don't worry.  Soon we are pulling in the driveway and my bad nerves are back. Matt rubs circles on my hand to try and calm me down.  When we go into the house we are showed to our separate rooms. Matts room is on the other end of the hallway. My grandparents room is right in the middle of both the rooms. It will be super hard to sneak past the room to mine or me to his.   I open my room door surprised to see a portable crib in my room already with baby sheets and a few stuffed animals. A queen size bed with leporad sheets and pillows. My wall was a golden yellow. I open my closet to find half with baby clothes mostly neutral that could be used for a boy or girl. the other side of my closet has clothes my size. my closet consists of jeans, dresses, shorts, and a few skirts. a rack on the floor with flip flops,dress shoes tennis shoes and sandals. What in the world I think.  Am I dreaming?? I look in the dresser which already has an assortment of colorful bras and underwear all my correct size. No thongs though which makes me glad I brought my own.  I walk into the bathroom that is connected to my room. I have a shower and a tub. I look in the cabinet and there is a brand new hair brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair ties and clips. tampons and pads, razors, bodywash, barsoap, shaving cream,towels washcloths and a pregnancy test????? why is  do they have a pregnancy test in my bathroom.  I unpack the few  things I do have and put them where they would go. I go back in my room and unpack the rest of my suitcase and put everthing in the assigned drawers.  I then go down stairs and sit on the sofa across from my grandparents as we wait for Matt to come down. Matt comes downs the stairs and looks about as confused as me. I just smile at him and he sits down next to me waiting for my grandparents to start talking.