Chapter 7

I wake up before Matt.. I decide to surprise him..I roll over and climb on top of him.. I start kissing his neck... mmm i hear him moan but his eyes are still closed I wonder if he is still sleeping or just pretending.. only one way to find out.. I start massaging his thighs he moans again... I put my hand on his shaft and start stroking him.  Damn is her gonna wake up.. I look up and see a smile on his face...I run my tongue on his tip... Emily he moans...I put my whole mouth on him and sheath my teeth behind my lips and keep a steady rhythm... I can feel him shudder... Damn Emily he says.. I don't stop... He grabs my head as I keep going after a few more minutes he explodes in my mouth I swallow and sit up smirking at him. I move up to kiss him.. He kisses me back and flips me over so I am on my back.. UHOH I giggle... what am I going to do with you he says.. Was that your first time doing that? he asks Yes It was I say.. Damn Em.. How did you learn that.. Do you really want to know I ask? Yeah he says..  ok I say get off of me.. I sit up and tell him when I was 5 I was in the living room with my mom and dad and they were drinking.. i guess they forgot i was there..they started making out.. then they put on a porn channel on TV.. I was interested so i watched it.. It made me feel all weird and tingly but i continued to watch.. i then saw my mom and dad doing it.. I started practicing on cucumbers. At age 5 you were practicing oral sex..yeah I say I didn't  know what I was doing I just was mimicking what I saw.. I also saw my mom and dad completely naked having sex on the sofa all the time.. You parents are the worse says Matt I know I said.. We gotta get up I say..I can't he says I'm still in shock... ha ha I laugh..get up.. I go get dressed.. we make eggs and sausage for breakfast... So are you sure that was your first time practicing on a human? YES i say.. Do your friends know about your cucumbers he smirks..No i say and u better not tell them.. OH i wont he says.. What we do is none of their business i say. He smiles and picks me up and puts me on the counter to stand in between my legs. You can practice on me anytime he says... Don't forget your gym bag he says..I won't.. ok you ready yeah let's get this day over with..  At school I see Erin staring in our direction.. she walks up to me.. So Erin said how was your night..It was fine.. i say..really just finr.. We didn't do anything last night I swear...yeah ok Erin says...SO you ready for the game says Glenna. Yep Matt is coming to watch.. Cool he gets to see u in action.. yea.. im not really attractive all sweaty and sticky.. I beg to differ says Matt I like you sweaty he says seductively..Seriously guys.. comments like that make me think you guys are lying to me.. I'm not lying would you like to examine me.. my hymen in still intact.. WHAT?? OMG EMILY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? Nothing I say.. Honey you changed says Erin.. No i didn't. I was just afraid to be myself but i am plenty confident now..I gotta go to class I turn to Matt frowning...he just smiles I kiss him before I head off to class. What did you do to her? Erin ask Matt I didn't do anything except get to know her.. maybe you should try to get to know her you don't know as much as you think you do about her. Shocked Erin walks away. Good Morning Emily says Mr. Stillman. Hi I say.. Where were you yesterday.. I was late I had something to take care of at home.. Dont't skip my class again  Miss Henderson... I just roll my eyes and go sit down. Morning classes are over faster than expected. today is my last lunch detention ..I see Matt sitting at a desk writing I walk in and sit down next to him.. Where is Mr.Martin I ask Matt..his wife just had a baby.. OH I say well who is this? Mr. Wilkins.. OH yeah don't let him catch you talking too much..ok I scoot closer and put my hand on his leg..Emily behave says Matt.. Always I say.. Yeah right he says..Don't you remember this morning I know I do... has yeah well...Shhh Mr. Wilkins says. oops I say.. after lunch the basketball team gets ready for the game with practice so i get to skip the rest of my classes today and be excused from them.. Game Time comes fast..We win 48-20... I go get my bag from the locker room good game Erin says yeah I say good game..I'm going home.. Hey Emily can I ask you something.. yeah I say..where do u live? I love 5 houses down from Matt.. Well does he live? We live on Lambert St. that's all i am telling you. and walk off I hear Erin sigh.. I thought i was your best friend she yells at me.. If you were my best friend you wouldn't talk about me behind my back.. I know everything you say about me...you are not my best friend...you are a fake.. Erin looked hurt..  I go find Matt.. Some girl Amy is talking to him and he looks uncomfortable.. Hey I say .. hey he says back.. Hey Amy how are you I ask.. good she says I was just asking Matt here out on a date..OH really what did he say he turned me down.. I just smile..O I'm sorry... He said he has  girlfriend but I bet  I am way prettier than his girlfriend whoever she is.. Really you think so I say. Yeah she says look at me I am beautiful. I cover my mouth to hide a laugh.. Do you know who is girlfriend is she ask me.. Yeah I know who she is.. Well where is she Amy ask me... she is right in front of you.. I say.. really I don't see her.. I turn to Matt who is smirking.. I turn to him and crash my lips to his.. Amy just stands there mouth gaping open.. I am his girlfriend I say. She grunts and walks off.. Thanks for saving me Matt says No problem lets get home..my house tonight i say..when we get back home its already 9pm my mom is passed out on the couch.. i grab the bottle from her hand to take a sip and Matt takes the bottle and says NO... I just groan and pick up a blanket and cover my mom up.. I lean down see if she is still breathing.. I put my head to her chest and nothing.. she has no pulse... OMG NOOOOO!! I yell MOM!!!.. Matt runs over to me.. Call 911 Hurry I say.. he takes his phone out of his pocket and dials 911.. they should be here shortly..he says.. I sit down beside her I feel like crying but instead I am mad.. I get up and start throwing stuff everywhere.. Emily Matt says calm down.. Calm down I say My mom is dead my dad was murdered and My brother I don't know where the fuck he is... all my family is gone.. I have no more relatives... If the state finds out my parents are both dead they are going to put me in foster care and I will never see you or anyone ever again... I'm not going to let that happen says Matt..you can't promise me that I say... If the state finds out.... just leave me alone I run up to my room and slam the door.