visit part 2.

-Tyde's POV-

"Wait what?" I asked the woman.
"Ms. Peterson is not allowed to have visitors."
"Why not?"
"After her last visit she attempted suicide. So we think it's best that we give her a break from visits for a while."
"Suicide..."
"They told me that she might have drank some of the cleaning chemicals in the supply closet. Luckily nothing happened, we delude our chemicals just in case this happens."
"So when when I'll be able so see her?"
"Tomorrow? We give our inmates two to three days to ease themselves after something like this happens."
I nodded, "Okay, so I'll be in tomorrow."

-Jades POV-

The next day...

I sat in bed trying to fall asleep, yesterday was the first day I got any sleep in the past week. My eyes were beginning to grow heavy when my cell door opened. I groaned and sat up, "You have a visitor." The gaurd said.
"If its the same woman, I don't want to see her right..." I began to say.
"Its a boy." My heart stopped and I got up to be escorted to the visitation room.
I walked inside and saw Tyde sitting there. My heart beat began to rise as I walked over to the table and took a seat.
The both of us just looked at eachother, not knowing what to say. "I though I'd never see you again." Tyde finally let out. "Can I call you Scarlett?" I nodded.
"Why did you lie to me? Why couldn't you just tell me at the dance so this didn't happen?"
"You don't know how many times I wanted to tell you. Plus you would have broken up with me Tyde, and I couldn't deal with that."
"I wouldn't have..."
"Yes, you would have. You know why? Because I lied to you and used you for my own selfish ways. It was only a matter of time before I ended up back here. I just didn't think it would be so soon."
He was silent "Scarlett, did you attempt suicide?" I nodded, "Why would you do tha..."
"Because Tyde! I'm so sick of living in this fucked up mess of a life I have! I killed my parents, ended up here, fell in love with someone, broke their heart, and now I'm back here! What's next? I just wanted everything to end because it all went to shit!" I began to sob.
"You fell in love with me?" He asked.
"The only reason I told you that you couldn't fall in love with me, was because I loved you so much that I didn't want to hurt you."
"You didn't hurt..."
"Yes I did Tyde. Just look at yourself. Look at me." I knew I had bruises on my face and blood on my cheek, "I'm a mess because I hurt you."
He reached for my hand but I quickly pulled it away. "Just leave Tyde, before I hurt you even more."
"No, I'm not going anywhere. I love you Scarlett, and nothing is going to..."
"God shut up!" I screamed, "You think an I love you is going to fix all of this? Is going to fix you, going to fix me? It doesn't work that way Tyde! I'm broken! No matter how many times you will try to put me back together I will always collapse into a pile of tiny little pieces." I stood up.
"I'll be there to pick up every last one of them then. Because I mean it, I'm in love with you."
"Just stop Tyde. Thisnisnt a fucking movie, or dream. This is real life and you have to grow up. And if you want to do that, then the first thing you need to know is forget about me."