Intro

Maya

"Shhhhhh, shhhhhh," my huckleberry husbands says to me as he holds me in his lap, slowly rocking back and forth, "I've got you, baby. It's ok. It's ok."

With a sniffle, I cuddle into his chest. "Huckleberry, I don't like the storm."

I feel his lips on the top of my head and then he whispers, "I know, darling. I know but I'm right here, ok? It's ok, baby."

The sound of thunder fills my ears and then lightning and it just reminds me of all the times my dad was never there for me. "I want it to stop."

"It will, darling," Lucas tells me, "Just think about.............................just think about how much fun we are gonna have in Texas. Maybe there will be another campfire."

My lips curve into a little smile. "You know how we get at campfires."

Lucas laughs a little, nodding his head and looking down at me. "We just can't control ourselves. The way you look in the firelight is my biggest weakness."

With a little giggle and I look up, locking our eyes. "Tell me how much ya love me."

"I love you so so so so so much, Maya," Lucas smiles at me, "There are not enough words to describe how much I love you, darling."

"Now kiss me on my face." I smile even more, closing my eyes and waiting to be showered with kisses from my amazing huckleberry.

He chuckles and then leans down overtop of me, kissing me everywhere on my face, everywhere but my lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you."

Again, the sound of thunder roars and lightening strikes causing me to jump and nuzzle back into Lucas's chest. "It's not gone yet."

"Not yet, beautiful," he tells me, "But I'm right here. I've got you and I'll always have you because you're mine and I will never leave you."

"I want a drink." I say in my baby voice that I know Lucas loves

"Alright, darling," Lucas laughs a little and stands up, holding me on his hip, one hand under me just like you would hold a kid as he walks to the kitchen, "What do you want?"

My eyes light up when I see the last bottle of bear in the fridge. "I want that!"

Lucas sighs, shaking his head. "You can't have that."

"But I want that!" I exclaim, "That's what I want!"

"You're a lightweight, Maya, and you know you don't do too well with alcohol. I'm sorry but no beer for you, Shortstack." Lucas tells me

"Oh then I guess you don't get any sex for a — " The sound of the loud thunder and lightning again fills the apartment and snuggle back into Lucas, "Just get me the damn beer, would ya?!"

He reaches in the fridge and much to my dismay, grabs the bottle of lemonade instead of the beer and begins to walk back to the couch.

I frown at him, shaking my head. "You're an asshole."

"No, I don't think that's what I am," Lucas says as he sits back down with me on his lap and his strong arms around my body, holding me close, "I think I'm an incredibly handsome cowboy."

As I look up into his bright sea-foam green eyes, I can't help but laugh. "You're an incredibly handsome cowboy that's an asshole."

Lucas smiles, looking at me with those eyes of his. "I love you so much."

A blush grows on my cheeks as I can't help but giggle a bit. "Stop looking at me all heart eyes and weird."

"I can't, darling," Lucas tells me, "I'm just too in love with you. Even when you call me an asshole, I love you more than anything else in the world."

With a sweet smile, I lay my head against his chest and listen to his calm heartbeat which always has the power to calm me down as well. "I love you too, Sundance."

The thunder roars again and as I flinch, Lucas places his hand over my head, right over my ear so I can't hear it. I close my eyes and focus on his heartbeat and the feeling of his thumb rubbing gentle circles on my temple.

With his free hand, Lucas takes my lemonade and places it on the coffee table and whispers for me to go to sleep which I gladly do, now that I can't hear the storm outside.

•—•—•

It's morning when I wake up and realize that I'm in bed and not on the couch. I'm not wrapped in Lucas's arms like usual but when I hear the shower going, I know he's in there.

With a smile on my face, I stretch my legs and arms out, yawning as I sprawl my limbs out on the bed. My eyes close and I let out a deep breath and relax my body again.

When I was a little kid, I would never sleep well at all because I would always hear my mother crying about my dad who left us. I used to go in her room and try to stop her tears but I never could and I would just stay awake and listen to her cries, knowing I can't do anything.

I've always been a really light sleeper and never used to fall sleep at all during the night but then I got together with Lucas and being in his arms and just the fact that we are together, it allows me to have a better sleep every night.

"Morning sleeping beauty," I hear Lucas's voice and my eyes open to see him wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, "Sleep well?"

"Well, you were right next to me so obviously," I smile and laugh a bit, "Now come here and kiss me, ya sexy Huckleberry."

Lucas laughs a little and walks over to the bed, laying his still a little wet body atop mine and smiling at me. "Where do you want my kisses?"

My lips curve into a smirk. "I want your kisses on my lips then on my neck and then you go lower, and lower, and lower, and lower."

"How about we try something different," Lucas bites his lower lip, "Lay on your stomach and let me see that big sexy ass of yours."

I sit up and shake my head. "No damn way! No anal ever again! I couldn't walk for like a week without pain!"

Lucas gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Please, I won't hurt you, darling."

"Nope and now you lost your chance to bang me at all this morning," I smile and tap his nose and crawl off the bed, "Too bad for you, sweetie."

"You know, Shortstack," Lucas tells me with that sexy smirk on his face laying down on the bed after pulling his towel off his body, "I think you can't resist me."

My eyes slowly move down his smooth toned chest, perfect sexy abs and then focus on his big limp member that has been making scream since I was sixteen.

Taking a deep breath, I bite my lower lip. "Why do you have to be so fucking sexy?"

He takes his soft member in his hand and moves it around. "Little Lucas is waiting for you and he wants to go in his favorite place in the entire world."

"Do not put your dick in my ass or I will never have sex with you again." I warn him as I jump on the bed and settle between his legs before leaning down and beginning to take him in my mouth.

Oh yeah, it was great morning.