Maya the Cowgirl

Lucas

"Look at you, my little cowgirl," I smile at my beautiful wife who's just gotten dressed in what she calls her Texas shit clothes or something, "Stunning."

Maya crosses her arms against her chest. "I don't mind these Texas shit clothes but I swear if you put that fucking pink cowgirl hat on my head, I will scream."

I laugh slightly at her and run my fingers through her wavy, blonde hair that somehow always smells incredible. "Don't worry, after the last time I tried to give you that hat and you beat me with it, I never thought of doing it again."

"Good boy, Huckleberry," Maya giggles her adorable little giggle as she reaches up and pats me on the head causing me to chuckle, "Good boy."

Her giggle is the cutest sound in the world, I swear. I could be more angry than I've ever been before and her giggle would still make me smile. "I'm such a lucky man."

A rosy blush forms on her pale and absolutely stunning face. "And I'm the luckiest women in the whole world too, Sundance. I never thought I deserved to be loved like you love me."

My hands finds her hips as I pull her much, much smaller body in closer to me and wrap my strong arms around her. "You deserve the world and more, baby."

"Enough with all this love shit," Maya says, turning around and placing my hands on her hips, holding them there, "Come on, my little cutie, let's go eat breakfast."

"Can I eat you for breakfast?" I give her hips a gentle squeeze, "That's better than any meal the greatest chef in the entire world could ever make."

"You ate enough of me last night, horny boy," Maya begins to purposely sway her hips back and forth, her huge ass shaking right in front of my eyes, "No sex today."

I can't help but move my hands and grab that thick ass, squeezing it as hard as I can before Maya turns around and pushes my chest. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist."

Her hands grabs a fistful of my shirt and pulls me down nose to nose. "You wanna go there, Hopalong?"

"Yeah, let's go there." I say, my lips forming a playful smirk as I lift her high in the air by her hips and gently throw her down on the bed.

Maya screams and giggles all at once as I climb atop her, tickling her waist as she kicks her feet all around. "Lucas..................stop......................Lucas."

I start laughing as I continue tickling my girl like there's no tomorrow. "I will never stop, my beautiful little angel."

"Angel?" Maya stops laughing and uses all her strength to push me off her and sit up on the edge of the bed, arms crossed, "I'm a devil. You should be terrified of me."

"How could I be terrified of an adorable sweetheart like you." I reach down as I stand between her legs, cupping her tiny face in my hands, loving the feeling of her incredibly soft, pale skin against my hands.

"Because although I may be short and tiny, I can kick ass and I'll kick your ass, Sundance, and you know it," Maya hops up, hands placed on my chest, "Now gimme a kiss, ya damn huckleberry."

We share a sweet little kiss, that somehow turned into a steamy and passionate make out session, which somehow turned into steamy and passionate sex. What can I say?