Basic Blue Shit

Lucas

"Yeah, your bump is getting bigger, baby," I smile at my stunning wife who's currently laying next to me, her hands on her growing stomach, "You look beautiful."

"No, I don't," Maya protests, but giggles a little, "I look fat."

"You look beautiful, Shortstack and I love you so much," I begin to kiss everywhere all over her adorable face, "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

At first she attempts to dodge my kisses by moving her head side to side but then just decides to take it.

"Huckleberry, I love you too, my big baby," she tangles her fingers in my hair holds my face still, "Look at me. I want a big kiss and then we gotta get ready."

"My sweet little queen, anything for you, love." I let my eyes fall to her incredibly soft and pink full lips only for them to be replaced by my lips in a passionate kiss

Our kiss is eventually broken though and we're up on our feet. "Can I wear that really nice blue shirt? You know the one?"

"Maya, darling, all my shirts are blue." I laugh at her

"Hey, I bought you those green ones and purple ones, you're just basic and choose to wear basic blue shit," she responds, "And it's that really cute one I always say looks good on you."

"I look good in all shirts." I chuckle, "And it ain't basic blue shit, it's fashion, look it up."

"Hate to break it to ya, but it's basic blue shit," she stands up off the edge of the bed and places her hands on my bare chest, "Now get that shirt I want. It's like the light blue and it's a hoodie shirt thing, ya know the one, get it."

I enter the closet and search for the shirt that I now know she wants and bring it out to her along with a bra. "You know, you're going to have to wear pregnant people clothes soon."

Maya proudly shakes her head, stripping down naked in front of me. "Nope, I got your clothes and baggy old band tees. I ain't wearing shit like pregnant people clothes."

There's a smile on my face from her cuteness as I hand her her black push up bra and of decide to tease her. "What the hell are you pushing up?"

"Hey! I know I don't have the biggest boobs, Ranger Rick," Maya starts, "But they're boobs and they've been bouncing in your face since high school, so be happy."

Smiling at my little blonde beauty, I pull the shirt over her body. "I am very happy and even more lucky to have a stunning babe like you."

"Good boy," Maya taps my nose, "Kiss kiss, baby."

We share a quick little kiss before I help her put on her black ripped skinny jeans and then get dressed in my basic blue shit while she's in the bathroom.

•••

What it was that Maya and I were getting ready for was meeting at Topanga's Bakery with our best friends to officially decide what we're doing for Christmas.

And we still don't know but all I know is, I'm still all for, "Lets just go to Texas, we can make it super fun."

"Sundance, it's not good for the baby to be on planes and shit," Maya responds, rubbing her bump, "Remember?"