Not a Great Start to Three Months

Maya

The past month was pretty much normal and nothing really big happened but today, I'm officially three months pregnant and this month, I can already tell is going to be hard.

My morning sickness this morning was fucking terrible while Lucas was at the gym, I still feel a little nauseous from all that puking, and I woke up in a bad mood and somehow an even bigger bump that just makes me upset every time I look at it.

But on the bright side, I have an incredibly husband who is doing everything he can to make me feel better and it's working just a little bit.

"Look how fucking big this thing is getting!" I exclaim, laying on the couch with my hands placed on my stomach, "And I'm not even half way!"

That smile that I fell in love with forms on his lips. "It's not that noticeable."

A sarcastic little laugh actually escapes from my mouth as I sit up to look at him in the kitchen as he is getting me chocolate ice cream. "Yeah, if ya blind!"

"Baby, listen, it is a little more noticeable now, yes, but you still look so beautiful and you're always gonna look so beautiful, no matter what."

"But imma get fat." I begin to talk in my baby voice

"By the time our baby is a year old, I guarantee that you'll have the exact same stunning body as you had before the pregnancy." Lucas hands me my bowl of ice cream then lifts up my feet and sits down

"Whatever," I'm completely focused on devouring this ice cream now, "This is perfect."

Lucas smiles at me, laughing cutely. "Do you know how cute you are, darling?"

He makes me blush and giggle from his sweet words. "You're one hell of a cutie too, baby."

"Which means our little baby is going to be adorable," Lucas places his big hand on my stomach, "The cutest baby ever."

I nod my head seriously. "This baby is going to be stunning. You're like the hottest guy ever and you like to tell me I'm beautiful so I mean."

"Changing the topic," Lucas laughs a little, "What do you think our stunning little baby is, a little boy or a little girl?"

"Well, I hope it's a boy," I take a spoonful of ice cream, "They're easier to take care of."

"But wouldn't a little girl be so cute," Lucas beams with happiness, "Actually, a little boy would be cute too. Or both. Yeah, I want both!"

All I have to do is give him a little glare and slowly raise one eyebrow and he instantly takes back what he said, raising his hands in surrender.

"Nope, nevermind," he states, "No twins, no way."

The smile returns to face now and Lucas puts his hands back down on my stomach and that reminds me, "Hey, the doctors appointment is next week."

"I'm so excited!" Lucas smiles big again, "We get to see our baby!"

"Yeah and we get to find out when the thing will be popped outta me," I place the bowl on ice cream down, "Didn't Farkle already assume around May?"