Baby Boy? Baby Girl?

Lucas

I've been waiting for this day since we found out a half cowboy, half city girl baby is coming out way. Today we find out the gender!

Last week Maya and I made a list of girls names we want and boys names we want if about fifteen names each and we're trying to narrow down the choices before we head to the doctors but it's so hard.

All the names are so good and not one just pops out for me. "I mean, Sabrina is one of my favorite names but then there's Tegan and Carter and Alex."

Maya sighs as well, leaning back in her chair as she stares at the names. "I wish we just had one name that would stand out."

"I hope we can actually pick one...........................wait," I trail off, "Hope! We can call our baby girl Hope! That's perfect!"

"Why the hell didn't we think of that?!" Maya smiles, "I love it!"

I watch as she takes the black pen and scribbles all over the list of girls names them writes Hope in big letters in the red pen over it.

"Ok, now for boys." I look over all the names we came up with last night, "My favorites on the list are Blake, Xavier and Luke but I know you love Ashton, Carson and Rider."

"Think about some genius name again," Maya tells me, "You can do it, Huckleberry."

"We made him in Texas. Name him Texas," I laugh but Maya's eyes widen, "No, I'm kidding, Texas is not what we will name our son."

"Austin!" Maya exclaims, "We made him Austin, Texas! He's Austin!"

Proudly, she scribbles out all the other names the second she sees my happy smile and nod then writes Austin in red pen, making our paper look like this now.

"So we've got our names picked," I smile at my stunning wife, "Now all we need to do is find out if it's a cowboy or city girl."

"I'm really excited, Lucas," Maya smiles down at her bump as she rubs it, "But I'm so fucking scared. What the hell is wrong with me?"

"You're pregnant and — "

I'm cut off by Maya and her mood swing. "So being pregnant is wrong now! You're the one who fucking put your dick in and came in my pussy!"

Not knowing what else to do, I raise my hands in surrender, swallowing hard. "I meant, that it's ok to not know how you feel. I'm sorry."

•–•—•–•

"So you're feeling more comfortable here, I assume?" I ask my stunning wife as we sit in the waiting room of Doctor Parker's office