He's Really In There

Maya

"This place is so cool," I smile as me and Riley walk around our home for the next two weeks, arms linked together, "It's huge."

"Huge. Just like Farkle's dick." Riley states and I literally almost die right there

But instead I burst out laughing. "What the fuck, Riles?!"

Riley just starts giggling and blushing so hard. "We've been having lots and lots of sex lately and it's all that's on my mind."

Once my laughter calms downs a little, I question her. "Trying for a baby?"

"Yeah," Riley smiles her big Riley smile, "I'm so excited and happy."

I place my hands on her shoulders and stare deep into her big brown eyes. "I think trying for a baby is ruining your adorable Riley innocent-ness."

She takes in a deep breath then confidently says, "I've had an evolution."

My mind somehow ends up thinking something else, "Did you know that e, v, o, l, in evolution spells love backwards because I love you."

With an adorable smile planted on her face, Riley tilts her head and stares into my eyes. "And yet you claim not to be romantic at all."

"You know somethin," Zay's voice fills our ears and we both turn to see him standing behind us, "Considering you both are married to guys, it's weird y'all are fucking gay."

"We're not gay," I wrap my arm around Riley's waist and lean my head on her shoulder as I speak, "It's just the way we are. Ya should be used to us."

Suddenly, my stomach feels weird for like a second, making me frown as I look down at my bump. I can't describe the feeling. It's like I randomly just got nervous and had those  butterflies in my stomach.

Wait.

"You good, Peaches?" Riley asks me, sharing a confused glance with Zay

I nod my head, looking up at the two of them. "Um, yeah. Anyway, where's Farkle?"

"Him and Lucas are still unpacking upstairs." Zay says and that's all I need before I leave the two of them and run off to find the genius himself

•••

Of course, Farkle and Riley's room where Farkle is currently unpacking is the last room that I checked but at least I found him.

He looks surprised that I suddenly ran into the room. "Oh, hey Maya."

"Is it possibly to feel the baby move at sixteen weeks?" I question, my expression a mix between worried and excited

Farkle nods his head, a smile slowly growing on his face. "Yeah, for sure. Did you feel the baby move?"

I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe. I don't know."

When I sit down on the bed, Farkle takes a seat next to me. "You don't seem overly happy that this most likely just happened."

My hands are placed right on my bump and my eyes don't look anywhere except where my hands are. "I don't know what to think."