Dates

"So how was your date?" Alicia Ritcher slid into one of the free seats and stared right at Eric. It was Monday once more. Eric backed away slightly while still sitting in his seat. Emily followed behind her best friend and looked embarrassed.

"Alicia," Emily mumbled. Alicia ignored her.

"It was good. At least I thought so..." Eric answered awkwardly.

"You didn't catch anyone spying on you, did you?" Ivy asked while looking at Julie.

"No..." Eric said in a questioning tone. "How was it for you, Emily?" Eric asked. Emily blushed.

"It was nice. Would you maybe want to do it again sometime?" Emily looked down, clearly very embarrassed as she said this.

"Yeah that would be awesome." Eric told her honestly.

"Great!" Emily said as she pulled her best friend away from the table and left.

"Okay now that that's out of the way, what's this about spying, Ivy?" Mark asked.

Ivy smirked. "Why don't you ask Cameron and Hunter?" She wasn't really mad at them, but she was slightly peeved.

Mark raised an eyebrow in question at Julie and Romeo. They blushed, a bit embarrassed at being caught by everyone now. Julie was obviously more embarrassed than her partner in crime was.

"It wasn't us!" Julie blurted out. Romeo gave her a look.

"Jules, they saw us!"

Julie tried to shush him while Ivy and Anthony face palmed. Mark simply sighed at his friend's behavior.

"Why were you spying on our date?" Anthony sounded angrier than he actually was.

"Ant, you're my best friend and Ivy's Juliet's best friend. We were curious and how could we pass up the opportunity to be spies? You're not mad, are you?" Romeo explained. Anthony shook his head no while Ivy looked like she wanted to tease them by saying she was but she didn't.

"To be honest it's what I would have done." Ivy said. She turned to look directly in Julie's eyes. "You need some work, young padawan, but you are learning well." She teased her best friend. Julie rolled her eyes before laughing at Ivy's reference.

Anthony spoke up, saying what was on both his and Ivy's minds. "You guys do realize that this gives us full permission to spy on you next time either of you go on a date."

Romeo rolled his eyes while Julie snorted at the thought of herself ever going on a date. "You guys were going to do that anyway. I know it."

Ivy smirked. "Maybe we were." She gave Anthony a smile.

"So what's this mean? Are you guys dating now?" Julie asked. Anthony and Ivy gave each other an awkward and questioning look.

"I guess? We've only been out on one date." Ivy said. "I mean, I'm up for going on more."

"Same here." Anthony told her.

"Cool, now that that's out of the way, does anyone know the answer to number nine for our science homework?" Mark asked.