Lets set some boundaries.....

Isabella on top...

Bellas pov.
I opened the bathroom door and screamed. "ARTHUR! DARK HURRY COME QUICK!" I yelled looking at Alison's body on the floor her back of her head was bloody and the toilet seat she must of hit it hard.

Arthur and Dark ran when they saw Alison Dark picked her up and took her to the couch. "MADDISON! I need a pressure cuff, stethoscope, and a ophthalmoscope right now!" Arthur yelled at her then calmed down when he noticed it was her sister "what are those!?" She asked so confused trying to wipe her tears. Arthur looked at me 'get them please' I nodded and ran to his bag and got everything he needed.

While they were trying to find out what's wrong I took Maddison, Aiden, Jacob and Jace to the control center that's where all the food is. Connor, Mr brown and Mrs brown where in the back because her mom didn't want to watch what they were going to do to Alison. Chris and Lucas are flying the plane because the pilot that brought it wanted to spend time in Argentina.

I stepped out of the bathroom done from cleaning it I over heard Dark and Arthur talking. "I don't get it her pulse is fine her heartbeat is also fine did she just slip?" Arthur sounded so confused. "No maybe, maybe we are just looking at this all wrong" Dark said. "Well what else can we do we tried your magic we tried the medicine it's been hours and" I stopped Arthur "stop trying Darks magic it won't work she is heartbroken she is confused" I said stepping closer to her body. "How can you be so sure I mean Arthur and I are the doctors here" I growled at dark "yeah doctors for patients this girl isn't your patient she is my patient and plus I know what it feels like to be heartbroken it left me heartless. I've gone through it twice but it felt like more and Arthur being my mate my real third mate I just I don't know" I said looking at Alison's body.

'Alison if you can hear me I know I know what you are going through I really do but be strong he isn't rejecting you' I said holding her hand and closing my eyes. 'No you don't and that's why I'm like this he should I've caused you son pain from Jace and I! He should get his revenge' I heard her or her wolf say. 'No he is worried about you he keeps asking me what's wrong with alison' 'please just leave me alone' she sounded like she was crying inside. 'No Alison please!' She didn't respond "Bella..." I heard Dark say "yeah what?" I asked "did you see anything you where here for a while" I shook my head no "just talking to her" I smiled he did to. "Okay" he walked out into the control center. The key is Brandon yeah Brandon he needs to come back and help his mate. I believe that he has a second mate I mean if so I didn't give him a second mate so then fate must of took over.

'Brandon come here now she needs you' I mind linked Brandon. 'Okay can I take my mate welcome her with open arms she's a vampire pure blood' Brandon said that I gasped vampire? We only know vampire wolves what if she is evil what will happen. 'Mom! Promise me tell the others too' he said I just ran 'everyone to the center of the jet now!' I mindlinked everyone. Everyone came to the center of the jet "do you need anything" Mr brown asked me "yes Brandons mate is a vampire she can't find her dad we need to help this girl before we do anything okay plus we can take her with us to Uruguay and back to Argentina we need to welcome this girl with open arms she scared. I want her to be happy with us" I said looking at everyone Mrs and Mr brown took Maddison behind them. "Its okay I she won't hurt Maddison or Alison " Chris said. "Yeah and plus if she has gone through pain Mr brown then why cause Alison and I pain and her dad" Maddison said I smiled at her words. "If something happens to Maddison or Alison I kill that vampire no matter what he has gone through!" Mr brown walked off to the back of the jet. "I'm sorry he isn't usually like this but I promise we won't kill her just because she's a vampire he would kill anyone if they hurt Maddison and Alison he just doesn't like pure blood vampires" Mrs brown said walking to her mate.