Forgotten forever

Thank u guys for being so patient with me...
Bella's pov.
" it's happening Brandon can't remember Isabella" I said to John. "Maybe it's only affecting people I didn't cast spells on" he looked so confused did John cast a spell on Brandon?

"It's time we need to do this now" John got up and grabbed his chart. "I'll get the others get your daughter she deserves to come too you may disappear" I said he shook his head 'no' "I can't she will see me disappear I don't want her to see this" he looked down and smiled. "No! Look Daddy I'm sorry but uh I want to be there I need to!" She begged. He was hesitant about letting her go.

Isabella grabbed Zac's hand "faith brought him first he will go first I need to see this I need to go down with him" she walked closer to her dad. "Sweet heart no don't do this for some boy" John said looking Zac. "This isn't just some boy he is my lover and I love him more then anyone" I was shocked wait Brandon? What happened to Brandon did he reject her or something?

I watched as her dad and her looked at each other having a stare down. "I uhh" he sounded confused so I butted in "what your dad is trying to say is if it's for love, you guys can come." "Yeah what she said, I guess" Isabella smiled brightly "but Isabella I know you love Zac but if you go too you could miss out on your new life" her dad tried guiding her towards his direction. She looked up at Zac his eyes were black-coal black. "I'm sorry 'daddy' but I think your daughter made the right decision with me" he clenched his fists. Tension filled the forest. "Don't call me daddy mister!" John hissed Zac hissed harder. Isabella didn't look happy more sad and hurt that her lover and her dad is fighting.

"BOYS!" I used my powers to make them float in the air they where trying to hit each other with their hands. "If we EVER WANT TO DO THIS THEN WE HAVE TO DO THIS NOW!" I yelled in my moon goddess voice. They stopped and looked at me "good, now I'm going to get the rest of the pack members and the rest of the gang to the beach where you three will meet me got it!?" I said firmly. They nodded, I looked at Isabella "can you handle them?" I asked she giggled "I'll try" she smiled while I let go of her dad and Zac. John hissed again at Zac as a warning so I lifted him in the air once more. "One more thing... IF YOU TWO FIGHT AGAIN I SWEAR THE LAST THING YOU WILL SEE IS MY FIST IN YOUR FACE!" I growled he nodded I saw fear flash in his eyes so I let him go. I turned to Isabella and she was just smiled at me and took the boys by the back of their shirts on each side of her to head to the beach.

I went the opposite direction to find the pack and the gang. I ran inside the pack house and saw about all of the pack members worried, and scared to death I spotted Lucas on top of a table counting every head he could see. I saw Brandon and Alison helping the pups and the families feel safe. Ash waved at me and I smiled to show him I saw his smile. Connor, Arthur,Chris, and Dark getting the pack supplies like food and water bottles. All the twins but Brandon and Alison where counting as well as.

I got on top of a table and everyone quitted down quickly looking at me, I don't know why I'm so nervous I mean I've done this before stand in big crowds and give a speech, maybe today is different because it's a matter of life or death if we do this wrong. Here I go...

Isabella's pov.

"Stop it guys" I said while they where arguing again for the hundredth time. We had to stop, again because my dad picked on Zac, again they started to fight and I kept on getting more and more frustrated with them. I was at breaking point "he started it" "NO HE DID!" My dad yelled I looked down and let the tears fall they hissed at each other. I couldn't take this anymore "you're just an old hag!" "You're just a young boy who this is your so cool which your not!" I cried some more I started to pick up the pace *hiss* "you don't deserve my daughter" "no you don't" "THATS IT!" I hissed while turning around to face them. They gasped "are you crying?" My dad asked Zac went to me and hugged me "look what you did" he hissed at my dad then my dad pushed him to a tree and went to my side. "UGH!" I ran as fast as I could not really knowing where I couldn't take this anymore there fighting. How am I supposed to marry or have a future with Zac if I can't even put my dad and him in the same room together. Even worse this wasn't a room we are outside! They can't just huff and puff and look the opposite direction while stopping their feet. You know like those movies.

I stopped running when I realized I ended up at the light house I climbed to the top... 29....30...31 and.......40 I got all the way up to the top and saw the big light it hurt my eyes. It keeps on going in a huge circle well I get that because it is foggy out and it could help the boats.

In the distance I saw my dad and Zac coming they weren't fighting which I was happy about. They quickly spotted me and ran up the lighthouse in a flash. "We are sorry" they both said hugging me I smiled. "It's okay let's just wait for Bella and the pack" they let go and nodded.

About five more minutes later we spotted Bella and the pack coming in their wolf forms it was cool Bella has two wolves just like Lucas, but I've never seen their anger wolf I've always wanted too. Before I go tonight I hope to see it 'I can shift into it now I have controlled her anger, plus I'm already pissed at your dad and Zac for making you cry' she sent a fire bird. I smiled Bella was always like a second mother to me she did a lot. I quickly watched as bell her white wolf jump and land in her white and red wolf. It was so pretty now I really want a wolf for myself.

"Let's go down to see them" Zac said opening the lift he put his hand out for me to grab but then my dad grabbed it instead and went inside. I giggled when he pushed Zac to the side and lifted the lift and put his hand out for me to grab and I did. Zac huffed so I went to him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips he smiled with pleasure. Then we heard a wolf whine we zoomed down stairs to see what was wrong. I saw wolves in a circle it was hard getting passed half of the pack. The pour wolf was still whining and whimpering Bella looked confused and circled around the pour wolf. I don't know who that wolf was I've only seen Bella's wolf before then two more wolves came and nudged at the wolf whimpering also. The wolf looked at me and didn't stop looking at me. His eyes were filled with pain and confusion eyes that I have seen before. 'It's Brandon's wolf something happened to him but he doesn't know what. He asked me who you were I said your old mate' did I cause this?

Brandon's wolf closed his eyes slowly still looking at me I went to my knees and petted him I started to cry lowly into his fur. All the wolves around us started to howl for their future alpha a wolf came to Brandon's wolf. The wolf shifted it was Aiden "brother?" He said lowly he looked angry yet sad. 'Is he gone' I asked Bella 'no he can't be' she said not wanting to answer my question 'is he gone?' I asked again. 'Yes' she said sadly "no no no Brandon" I petted his wolf heads figure no my babe no. I sniffled I didn't want this to happen all I wanted to do is be with Zac and love him wait, wait a minute....

I did this I was with Zac which I made Brandon reject me for real but for wolves if you and your lover reject each other there's an affect. That affect would be Brandon not remembering me and him dying? 'Wait, you caused this? You made my son reject you?' Bella turned into her human she looked a little angry 'yes..' I said "NO! We settle this in human not in fire bird. Do have ANY idea what happens when you force your mate to reject you!" I shook my head 'no'. "Okay well I don't know how you vampires do mating rejections but when you're a wolf Isabella forcing your mate to reject you is very bad! If they don't want to reject you and you FORCE THEM TO THEN THE REJECTION NEVER WORKS FOR THEM!" She snapped " us VAMPIRES when we reject each other we just feel hatred for each other" I said snapping back. "Okay well when you force them to reject you it's like it never happened before to them, and so what happened was that when he never rejected you that was one chance closer to death then you did it again now you're on the second step to death and you had to do it again because now my son is laying there heart broken and dead". I didn't know what to do I stood up "dad are we doing this or what!?" I looked at him he nodded and looked at Bella. She just was laying there sad crying over her sons loss I started to feel bad Zac took my hand and smiled I smiled back.

Third persons view

As all the pack members and the vampires joined there hands together all the curses where lifted into the air and disappeared. All their hope and wishes came true their family their friends came back to life again but little did they know it was never the same again......