Memories...

Isabella's pov.

I woke up in a room what looked like Zac's room. I sat up and looked beside me. It was Zac's sleeping figure. Memories from last night caught me off guard. "Oh shit" I mumbled getting out of Zac's arms.

I sneaked out of the house and ran straight north past the graveyard. I need to see my mate again.

I stopped and saw cameras everywhere. Men everywhere blocking ever entrance. But, but on way I can go in is up in the trees. I smiled thinking of a good plan. Okay all I need to do is be able to climb the tree on my right, then stand on top of the brick wall.

Brandon's pov.

"ALPHA ALPHA!" I heard a young women cry for Aiden. "Yes." Aiden asked. "There was a vampire I don't think she saw me. BUT MY SON HE IS OUT THERE!" Is it her? My mate? 'Ouch let me go' I heard her voice. I growled seeing two strong men hold her from each side. "Let her go!" I growled at the men. "Your not the alpha, were not scared of you!" They challenged. Aiden growled at them. "Let her go!" He yelled. The men soon let go of her. "But my son!" The lady cried. "We will find him don't worry" Aiden smiled sweetly at her. The woman nodded and the two men left with her. Now it was just me, Aiden and my mate. "Thank you alpha." She bowed. I growled at the sight, why would she need to fell like she has to bow? "Your welcome, I'll leave you two mates at it" Aiden winked at me leaving. I looked at my mate. She looked familiar somehow... I don't remember meting any vampires except john, although she did look similar to him. "Hi. I'm Isabella" she smiled. "Hello I'm Brandon" her voice, it was like I've heard it before.. Isabella. Isabella. She started to stumble. "Isabella?" She almost hit her head on the ground but I dived and caught it before falling. Everything started to feel blurry for me. Then all I see is nothing....

Aiden's pov.
"Do you think there okay?" Maddison looked up at me. "Should we check on them" I asked her. "Yeah, but I got to get going or else Jacob will have nothing to eat" she giggled. "Okay love you" I kissed her forehead. "Bye loves" she hugged me bye.

I knocked on my office door. "Brandon, you in here?" I yelled. No answer. "Brandon?!" I started to worry. "Brandon!" I kicked the door open. I saw Brandon and his mate passed out on the floor. "GET THE PACK DOCTOR NOW!" I snapped at the guards. "Yes alpha".

Right now everyone was inside the pack hospital in the tiny waiting room. And by everyone I mean Ash, Connor, Lucas, Maddison and Alison, Jace, Jacob, Jason, Jake, and my mom of course.

"Where is she!" I heard someone yell. I instantly stood up out of my chair. "Don't let him near anyone" I heard a guard. "John!? What are you doing here" I growled at John. "My daughter.!" He hissed, what does he mean daughter. "What daughter?" "My daughter was with your brother Brandon! WHERE IS SHE!" He hissed louder. Which caused me to growl louder. "She's in room 3" i heard my mom give in. "MOM!" I shouted. "Let go of him" she told the guards. The guards didnt let go of him. "NOW!" She warned. They instantly let go of him and he ran to room 3. I turned to my mom. "What was that for!" I growled. 'Later' she mind linked me. I huffed and sat back down. Why don't we just make her alpha.

Bella's pov.

I know how it feels. Having to get in trouble to find your family. I didn't want to make it any hard for John to get to his daughter. After all he did let her go and find Brandon.