Argentina

Idk why I put a tiger up I just felt like it.... XD
Sorry my connection is being annoying but I finally got it to work! (Well I say I got it to but my dad did) Here it is to make it up for the time I added more then what I usually write. Their going to Argentina

Maddison's pov.
Everything happened so fast. Alison, Jace,Jacob, Jack and Mrs brown plus Mr brown are all in one car with me driving to the airport and the others in their cars. "So guys I can't believe this it's going to be so romantic! I feel like where going on the bachelorette or something" Alison said in her girly voice. Listen I know she's my sis and I love her but sometimes she can be a real girly girl.

At the airport... Alison's pov
Omg I'm so excited to see Brandon I haven't seen him in hours! XD Which I can't handle even though I was with my Jace. "Oh my god I missed you geez" I ran up to Brandon and hugged him like never before "woah easy it's only been three hours. Your so cute" he says laughing I laughed with him. We walked with Jace to the seats and started to play airport truth or dare it was fun.

Maddison's pov.
I sat down with Jacob and we played a fun game of hoops. It's where we try to throw something and our goal is to aim somewhere and hit it. So like shooting hoops but with objects not just a ball. "Okay okay so that lady with them purple hat I'm goin to throw this biscuit at her ya" he said. I nodded she was pretty far I don't think he will make it. He threw it and got it straight in the middle of her hat. I gasped "no way! Oh my god your so good at this" I said laughing.

"Okay I say that girl over there with the glasses, and slutty outfit over there I'm going to aim for.... Oh let's do her hair in the bun. I'll throw something soft like this toy Apple" I said picking up some random toy. "Ya!"Jacob said I threw the apple and it got stuck in between her messy bun and top of her head. We both laughed "good job" he said smiling and leaning in for a kiss I kissed him and felt sparks. I broke the kiss after a while and smiled at him he smiled back. I love him so much "okay guys it's boarding time" Mrs brown said smiling at me I smiled back I think she saw the kiss 'we'll talk about this later' she mind linked me I laughed and she did to.

In the air.... Aidens pov.
Oh my god! Maddison and Jacob have been at it for a long time their sitting together and I'm next to this old lady that snores and smells like cat food.

"Hey would you like anything to drink?" The fly server asked me. I looked at her and said "no no now shoo shoo" she was blocking my view of Jacob and Maddison. I don't know what to do I really messed up with her.

Darks pov.
My plan was simple if I get the twins to bond together and for Bella and Connor to get back then I'll have Arthur to myself. But yet Connor still has Scarlett as his mate I don't know what will happen if this plans works.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" I looked around and saw Arthur staring at me. "I got to tell you something but... If I do then you can't tell anyone" I looked at him and he looked at me confused. I can't believe I'm about to say this.

Jace pov.
Alison, Brandon and I when we got off the plan went straight to the hotel in Argentina. Brandon turned out to be pretty cool. I mean Jacob always told me not to trust Brandon but he is cool. But I still can't believe that he kicked us out and that I'm a vampire!

"Okay everyone so we got a couple of rooms so Brandon, Aiden,Jace,Jacob, Maddison and Alison in one bedroom. Connor, Bella,Lucas,Chris,Arthur and me will be in the other and Mr brown and Mrs brown in the other" Dark said to us. "I WANT ASH" Bella complained I can't believe she got cast on a spell to make her like this.

Everyone went to their hotel room and Brandon and I where left alone because Alison wanted to get us food. "Yo bro sorry about me and brother and your dad I know how you feel I was just a butt head I'm sorry" he said to me getting off his phone. "Ya it's fine forget about it" I said acting like its no big deal. He just wants to get to my soft side.