Brandon part 2

I just decided why not and make a collage about everyone in the book even the ones who aren't really mentioned....

Isabella's pov.

I woke up and looked to my side "Zac?" I tapped on his shoulder then I shook him "Zac?" He didn't budge. Ugh fine lazy boy well for how hard we went I don't blame him. But there is stuff that needs to be done like all those curses I checked my phone. "Whoa Bella texted me so much last night".

B- ISABELLA WE NEED YOU HERE AT MY HOUSE
Yesterday 11:50 p.m

B-ISABELL PLZ COME SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH BRANDON WE GOT ALISON HERE BUT I THINK ITS ABOUT YOU COME PLZ!!
Today 12:57

B- hey, just wanted you to know he is in the pack hospital They don't know what's wrong still I'm really worried and he could really use his mate please come. I know it's early but we need you HE needs you right now.
Today 1:30

F*CK! I stood up and got my clothes on from last night threw my hair in a bun and got on my motorcycle.

I rode to the pack hospital to see if Bella was doing okay and If Brandon was too. I finally pulled in and saw the whole pack over 500 people waiting hoping their future alpha was okay. There was people out in the halls grabbing seats and praying I'm surprised they all got seats and could all sit down and here I was looking for Bella and the rest of the gang.

I spotted them by the nurse counter Bella had tears in her eyes so did everyone else. Connor took her to sit down with everyone I walked up to Bella. She slowly looked up "where have you been I've been texting and calling I thought you would never come what were you doing" she asked curious. "Listen I know your uh done Brandon is very important and everything but I have my own things to you know I just was caught up in something then passed out" I lied smiling.

Johnathans pov.

I can't believe my own daughter lying to Bella just tell her she deserves to know she was like a mother to Isabella I've been watching them.

'I read her mind and she is lying to Bella' Dark sent me a fire bird. A fire bird is like a mind link but a little different it's a bird that looks red and orange with flames on fire of course but only you can see is and read it.

'I know I did to' I sent the bird and after he read it he nodded I'm very disappointed in Isabella it can't be that bad whatever she is hiding.

Alison's pov.

'Omg I can't believe she asked Brandon to reject her and he did but didn't really reject her and now this is all her fault even worse she is lying to Bella' Maddison mind linked me. 'I know right I told him not to but he did anyways' Aiden started a three way. 'Wait why did he want to not reject her I mean he has me' I was getting worried 'well he wanted to see if she would move on' he explained 'geez and he didn't tell his mom?' Maddison asked 'no he didn't want her to be disappointed in Isabella' wow I feel bad for my mate and I'm mad at Isabella geez she can have her moments.

I snuggled Jace's arm hoping Brandon will be okay but I don't know. It hurts just sitting here while the one you love is at risk.

Isabella's pov.

How is this my fault what did I do I don't know what happened 'Brandon if you can hear me please wake up. I don't know what I did if I hurt you then I'm sorry wake up everyone is worried and looking at me funny. You're my friend you helped me I thank you for that your the best' I tried to reach him even though there was probably nobody listening to me.

All of the sudden there was a huge long loud beep. All the doctors ran to a room Bella smacked Ash's are "that's Brandon's room" she said she was really worried. I growled what is happening this is weirdly hurting me. "Excuse me what is happening in that room" I asked the girl behind the desk. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you" she took a bite from her burrito "please I need to know" I got angry. "You don't 'need' to know you 'want to" she typed something in the computer. "LOOK LADY IM FAMILY!" I hissed "noo your a vampire who doesn't care about anyone but your self all vampires are like that. Blood sucking monsters your probably going to do something bad to that poor alpha in there" she took another bite and shrugged her shoulders "LOOK IVE HAD A RUFF DAY OKAY DONT MESS WITH ME WHATS GOING ON IN THERE!!" I hissed and grabbed her shirt currently in her face. Everyone in the pack started watching me in shock "Isabella let go! Now stop it let Bella ask" my dad smiled at the lady and got me off her.

I walked with my dad to sit down but when he wasn't looking I turned around and hissed at her she just hopped back in her chair. "NOW" he pulled me to sit down "excuse me uh who's here for uh Brandon Alexander Boyle" a lady asked everyone in the pack stood up she gasped "well let's ask a different question who is the mother and father" she kindly asked the whole pack sat down but Bella, Connor, and Ash. The lady looked confused "uh the father?" She asked. Connor looked at Bella she had an apologetic look on her face "well I was there for them when they were young so" Connor stood his ground geez I need to learn some tricks from this guy. "Well I'm their real father I mean soo I had to f*** Bella pretty good" Ash looked at Connor. "At least I don't leave her for another and yeah I f****ed Bella pretty good too" Bella looked at Connor "guys stop Connor sit down" she shook her head. I was worried if time went backwards and the spells then Ash has no idea about him leaving Bella and Connor liking Bella and their affairs.

"Wait so you done Connor" ash asked oh no "sweetie stop I felt pain she you did it to Susan so I wanted something to distract me stop please" Bella lied I knew she was lying she told me everything that happened. Ash just nodded and looked dead eye at Connor "well now that that's over your son will be okay uh we didn't find anything wrong with him. We are guessing that it's just something with emotion feelings or something that only he would know of. Umm so talk to him act like everything is normal then when the time is right ask him about how his feelings are like stress, sadness, anger just those normal emotions. That's it he will be out by now because of that little drama scene so yeah" she smiled sweetly I just rolled my eyes there is no way they are really this sweet in real life!

"Brandon!" Bella whispered watching Brandon come out of his room. He didn't look so good really pale white like even though he was sleeping he still had bags under his eyes and everything. He also looked sad not happy that he is out or even alive. Bella ran to him and gave him a hug so did Connor, Ash, Lucas, Chris and yeah the twins and the whole gang the pack just bowed. What was weird as everyone gave him a hug he just stared at me the whole time even while Bella and Connor where talking to him. Did he get my mind link?