Till the morning

What the middle of the jet looks like.....
Aidens pov.

Dark and I were the only ones awake which was boring because he had to fly the jet he took a quick turn. "Hey easy easy my mom is sleeping on the floor" I said we both laughed "well wake them up by now all of them are probably sleeping on the floor" he was funny pretty good guy but he still cast that spell on Ash and Connor.

"WAKE UP!!" I yelled clapping two pots together "WAKE UP SLEEPY FRIENDS" I yelled even louder. "Ohh" I heard my mom and Connor groan "GET UP COME ON COME ON ITS LIKE YOUR ON THE FIELD JUST GO FOR IT!!" I yelled in my moms face. She popped up and joined me "GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!" She yelled at Connor I did to.

Finally when we got everyone awake Dark landed the jet i looked out the windows we landed on a beach is that even a legal. "Is this legal!" Isabella asked Dark "sure... If it's not then I'll just cast a spell on them or make it invisible" Dark said smiling she nodded I'm still shocked she doesn't have a twin only her brothers Jace and Jacob do they know. "So how's you and your sister doing" I asked Jacob he looked at me confused "I don't have a sister only Jace well I guess you can call him a sister" we both laughed. He grabbed Maddison's and my hand and ran on the beach we all went straight to the water.

I still think it's best if I keep Maddison she is my true lover forever nothing can change that. I picked her up and spinned her around in the water I threw her to Jacob and he caught her she started to giggle as we played catch but then I accidentally missed and tried to catch her as she was falling but she fell on the wet sand and cold water. She screamed at how cold it was and ran into Jacobs arms "bad water now don't get princess wet" Jacob said to the water. "Bad Aiden for DROPPING ME" she snapped then started to laugh "I'm sorry I didn't" she stopped me got off of Jacobs arms and went in for the kiss but she ended up pushing me in the water. Jacob laughed and she pushed him to. I looked at Jacob and nodded he knew what that meant and we tackled Maddison.

Brandon's pov.

I watched Jacob and Aiden tackle Maddison in the water wondering why don't I have that with Alison and Jace.

Isabella ran to me "hello sorry about yesterday I just was a little upset" she said looking down. "Your fine it was me" I said smiling "yeah it was wasn't it" we laughed "I just needed to bring her back okay that doesn't mean I don't love you I just got to figure out if the four of us really want to be mates" I tried explaining to her my moms way. "What so does that mean when the time comes and we want babies I would have to do it to Jace too!?" She asked shocked "what no!" I growled at that thought "I mean if you want to" that anger turned into sadness "no NO! Your my only mate I only want you nobody else but that does mean you have to go and do Alison and I can't be there or anything okay it will hurt me to much" she said frowning. This would be a problem well having two mates it was hard to think that when Alison had to mates now Isabella has to go threw this.

"Hey don't worry we are still young we got collage careers you know bunch of other stuff don't worry about having babies that's for the future like at least wait till we are done settling in have the money so I can be a good father to her baby" I said smiling then I realized I said 'her baby' I froze. "Wow uh well I got to go umm have fun with your baby in the future" she said hurt and walking past me. "No it slipped come on Isabella I was just saying it in third person view" I said trying to make this better. "Yeah well okay" she said but just kept walking away I ran to her.

"Come on I want your baby to" I said smiling "wait I get it you said her because she is a wolf she is pure blood you don't want a nasty little vampolf do you huh is that what this is about" she stomped away faster "no a vampolf will seem so cute" "oh so you will use me then go onto her what if it turns out I can't have a kid you go to her make kids with Alison and Jace and leave me alone! On the sidelines" she hissed at that thought "I won't if you can't have a baby then yeah I'll go to Alison and make love to her but" she stopped me "you are so unbelievably stupid to say that to me make love to your lover" as she said that I saw a tear drop. I frowned "I didn't mean it like that I do want to focus more on school to we are still young eighteen almost nineteen" I said trying to calm her down "it's good to go over your future Brandon and its seems that you already have and without me" she cried more and ran away with her vampire speed.

I growled what am I doing wrong I just said if she couldn't have a baby I'll go to Alison and make her a baby. This is so confusing "you think I would waist my last matching mate pair" someone said then I turned around and saw grandma I gasped "grandma!" I yelled "shhh now this is unbelievable!i give you another mate and for what when I died I gave you another mate because you are the next moon goddess I see it in you! But you just throw it away even your mate your brother might just have to get it" she explained to me "what no!" I said. She held up her finger signing me to shush "it's already been discussed your the next moon goddess but next your going to have to decide will it be Alison's baby or Isabella's baby that's if you chose both" "that's easy Alison's baby pure wolf" I said "now is it easy don't waist it that time will come but follow your heart don't go and just reject everyone. Chose the right girl now is that so hard" she disappeared "but no Aiden and I always wanted a twin mate" I said "don't bring Aiden into this he has his own problems" she said behind me as I turned around she disappeared again.

I growled and stomped back to the jet but nobody was there I turned to look around and saw them at the camp fire they were getting Darks power back and trying to heal Bella's memory.

Isabella's pov.

"STUPID MATES STUPID LIFE!" I said out loud trying to get threw these bushes. I hissed and hit them faster and harder till I started to bleed ouch that hurt. I looked at the blood and started to cry I'm so emotional sometimes. "Darling don't let my doing ruin your chance at love follow your mate I won't let you fail he is your only mate when I saw the rage in Bella killing me I knew she loved her family she did me a true favor. Now I can't hurt you" I turned to look everywhere and saw my dad "daddy!" I ran to him but he stopped me "don't do that you will just fall I'm a spirit guider by the way Bellas parents are being nice and trusting me to guide you don't let my doing affect who you are you aren't like me that's good" he said "you are you much like your mother now I want you to turn around and go to your mate and be with him" he disappeared. I nodded for me and my daddy I'll make him proud of me.