The end

Just another song by pierce the veil Carapherneila...

Bellas pov.
"No your lying!" I snapped idk why I said that but I did. "I'd shut up if I where you of I'll ask my warlock friend to cast another spell on Ash!" I growled what did he just say. "What do you mean" I asked him. "Nothing" he didn't answer my wolf got mad and attacked him. He tried to run but I lifted him up with all my force so he was floating in mid air. "TELL ME WHAT ABOUT MY MATE!" I snapped well technically my wolf snapped. "What about me Bella?" Connor asked. I gasped he is tricking me isn't he nothing happened with Ash. "Oh just that asked dark to cast a spell on Ash and now Bella thinks it has to do with him going to Susan and oh Bella calls him what now mate?" He said to Connor. Connor looked down he growled he looked Aiden and Brandon "there not your kids so Bella will always feel something for Ash" Connor looked down. He turned into his wolf and charged for Aiden and Brandon well I thought. But he jumped over them off of the top of the light house and far away to the rocks.

I saw him in the distance and he howled in pain. 'No please Connor come back' I said sadly. I snapped my head at John in the air my eyes turned red. "Do you want to know about what spell I did it are you going to kill me!?" He snapped "kill you" I barked and charged.

Third person view....
As Bella was trying to win the fight the Warriors and the rest of the gang ran to the light house. They won over the vampires but one strong lil pup was bleeding losing so much blood he didn't make it. There was another one but Maddison and Alison don't know and he was just losing a lot of blood.

Meanwhile Arthur saw Bella and John fighting so he sneaked away to get Jace, Jacob, Aiden and Brandon to safety. Like he did to Maddison and Alison what the twins didn't know is that there brother Jack was a warrior that's why he never showed his wolf around them and stayed in the back ground.

Connor was to weak to fight he couldn't he went to the bakery thinking it would make him feel better but it sadly didn't. He just thought of Bella more more and more. He couldn't take it anymore he rushed to the top of the bakery roof and looked down on the road. He laid down at the edge of the line and put his head in between his paws. Still looking down on the road and side walk. To roof to the floor is about 40'ft tall.

Bellas pov.
"Look at what you have become a murder they where just following their leader" John said. As he was pinned on the ground by me and my canines where going for his neck.
"TELL ME WHAT SPELL DID YOU CAST ON ASH!" I snapped. He didn't answer he just looked at me "ANSWER ME!" I yelled. "I cast the spell so he would break up with you on the wedding day and Connor really isn't your mate! I told the warlock to do that to so he thinks your his mate really Arthur is I just thought Connor was stronger so went with that!" John said. I growled to much information and snapped him by the neck. There was blood everywhere I knew it wasn't finished that was just for pain "tell my sons I'm sorry for everything" he coughed up blood. I growled if I kill this guy he won't see his sons! But if I don't he will do this in 100 years. I growled I just said "okay" and stabbed him in the heart multiple times with a sharp stick on the beach.

Then I remembered Connor! I ran to some places where we have ever gone then I spotted him laying down with his head in his paws looking down. He was whimpering it hurt knowing that he isn't my real mate but I love him.

Do I tell him? Do I not tell him? So many choices to chose from. Not really only two but more then one choice! I ran and jumped to get up top as I got there I sat down looking at his back his wolf color is fading. "I know" he said I was confused. "I know that you aren't my mate I saw the vision just reject me first I don't want to" he said sitting up looking at the stars. I whimpered and walked up to him I circled around him and nudged my head on his head still whimpering. "Bella don't pretend that you love me I'm one of them a vampire and not your mate" he said looking down at me. "Connor you are my mate they can't say anything about it okay we have the same mark we belong together forever I never felt this way ever! I love you Connor I won't let you go" I said looking at him with sadness and tears. He just looked at me and licked my nose and nudged his head on mine I did the same.

"Let's go home mate" he said I laughed. "Yes let's do that mate after we get my kids" I laughed. He froze when I said my kids I looked down I didn't mean to say that. "What what's wrong Connor?" I asked acting like I didn't know what was wrong. "Why didn't we have a kid at that time" he said. I frowned "I don't know we I don't know don't worry calm down lets just go get the kids" I said walking ahead. While I was walking Connor walked behind me looking down with his tail in between his legs. I felt bad did he really want his own kids?

Connors pov.
I just went in the back just thinking did she never want kids with me thinking they would turn out a monster like I am.

I frowned looking up at Bella looking at me I looked straight down. She went behind and circled around me. Then stopped and looked at me her eyes sparkled in the night "I'm sorry I did think you wanted kids or anything" she said frowning. "It's okay let's get your kids" I said smiling it was fake she called them her kids. So I just called them her kids.

We walked in silence and when we got in the safe underground garage. Ash did something I'll never forget ever!