Election

Brandon's pov.

At school today we did nothing well... Nothing new it was the same old day go to first, second, third, forth, fifth period then lunch, then sixth period and seventh then go to football. After football go to soccer then basketball it's never new. At least the sports are fun.

When I got home my mom was worried about the election Aiden and I have today. "Brandon for the sixth time get ready" she had a harsh tone, I don't blame her she wants us to behave which I have no problem with that but Aiden only God knows what will happen with him. I ran upstairs getting dressed in my black suit with a black bow tie to top it off. I wasn't a tie person neither was Aiden so it's all good.

"Hurry get in the car!"my mom shouted geez, can't we just run there I mean it's not that far. "Can I just run there mom" I asked smiling while walking down the stairs. "Handsome boys, and no, now get in the car" she hustled me I huffed. Aiden walked down the stairs with combed through hair and with his suit. What's wrong with this picture Aiden looks neater then me how is this possible!

"Wow very handsome good luck" geez where's my good luck "now get in the car!" She snapped scaring him I knew there was a catch. Aiden and I got in the back seats of my moms mustang GT. "We have to get Lucas that's why I said hurry up, Chris is coming with Lisa to the graveyard" but then I realized its in the graveyard how is my mom going to drive threw the trees because the forest. "Mom how do you expect to get your mustang In the forest without getting it dirty" Aiden asked before me. "Oh guys I know my way I'm the moon goddess soon I'll give you my powers to know the land when I'm on my death bed. I hope I get her powers because I already know Aiden will become alpha he always gets his way but then goodie for me because I get to have her powers. "How are you going to give us your powers?" I finally asked "well I'm going to give it to you both and soon you give it to your kids the more people more power" she explained almost reaching Lucas's house. "Why didn't your mom give you and Lucas the powers why just you" Aiden asked she was overwhelming with questions. "Well because Lucas's heart can't take it. He has a healthy heart it's just he has a shocker in his heart which if my mom did something wrong like giving him all her power then if something went wrong he it could be to much for his heart." I felt bad for Lucas "don't worry he still has powers just not all" Aiden read my mind "you little" I wanted to choke him but I didn't I'll wait till after the election.

My mom pulled in the drive way of Lucas's house.

She knocked on the door and he pulled it open they started to talk a little bit and then stopped to get inside

She knocked on the door and he pulled it open they started to talk a little bit and then stopped to get inside. "Hey boys" he said to Aiden and I "hey" we both said in harmony.

After what felt like hours we got to the graveyard we had to go threw the forest apparently the 'path' to the graveyard was 'closed' and she had to go threw the forest.

I got out of the car it stunk with vampires I growled I spelt one near. "Hello Bella" a vampire was behind my mom she turned around. "Oh you, what do you want Jonathan" she asked annoyed. "Other then you and your family, hmm peace and quiet so hurry this dang thing up" he hissed at her. Aiden, Lucas and I growled at Jonathan. He just ran somewhere soon his sent wasn't near I smiled I could breath.

Then this car with wings came in it was weird. "That's the clan stand up straight" my mom whispered to Aiden and I think she was more talking to Lucas cause he was eating the food already. He smiled and wiped off the food on his mouth with his tux. Bella growled lowly at him with frustration. "Ahem" one of the clan members looked awkwardly at Lucas. "We are here to election, Aiden Boyle and Brandon Boyle I see the pack still needs to come" as he said that a whole bunch of pack members came. "Never mind that we shall take this to order we shall begin" he said folding his paper and taking a seat with the other clan members. The pack members sat down with their families I got on the stage sitting down next to Aiden my mom was waving at us. We waved back to her "we shall hear from Brandon first" I gasped hear what? A speech? A saying? What do they need to hear from me. 'Get up there say your speech why you would make a great alpha' my mom mind linked. I gasped I never wrote a speech. This strange vampire sent filled my nose it smelt good yet like a vampire. I didn't know what to do!

Isabella's pov.

I finally got out knowing that my dad was spying on the wolves or whatever he said he was spying on. I put the last block back carefully so they would suspect anything.

I ran just kept on running trying to catch Zac's sent. 'Zac where are you' I sent a fire bird I stopped in the middle of the forest not knowing where to go, his sent was everywhere they did his on purpose. I hissed I ran to the graveyard as fast as I could. I smelt wolves there when I got closer to the graveyard I heard this husky strong voice saying a speech I didn't get a really good look. "ISABELLA Why are you here!" My dad yelled then quieted down I hissed at him. "Where is he! Zac where is he?" I looked behind my dad. "Nowhere now go!" He snapped "where is he then I will go" I stood my ground "he is dead!" He looked at me. "What? No no he isn't dead!" I snapped a little bit. "Go!" He picked me up and threw me across the forest I hit my head and body on the tree and it knocked over. I soon pasted out.

Feeling him lift me and run somewhere.

Brandon's pov.

In the middle of my speech we all heard trees fall. Everyone looked worried and scared, 'nows your chance to show them what a great alpha you are go see what's wrong' my mom mind linked me I looked at Alison and smiled she smiled back holding a thumbs up. Did she do this? "Don't worry everyone I'll go see what's wrong but for now, here's Aiden" everyone clapped either for me or for Aiden.