Sorry!

Isabella's pov.

It hurt watching him love another woman I couldn't watch it so I asked Bella to take me somewhere else I'm still a little scared but I know she won't hurt me. "I get it I love my mate but I think I have a weird connection with this other guy like I can trust him more. But I just don't want to leave my mate" Bella explained to me how she knows what I was going through. "Wow I'm sorry" I said looking at her she smiled I did to she is like a mom I can trust her not to hurt me.

"How about we travel back its getting cold here" I looked around and smiled at the Penguins waddling "yeah maybe we should but look at that penguin" I said smiling at the little waddles it's really beautiful here. "Uh we need to go now!" Bella said looking at a polar bear. She took my hand and we teleported on the jet.

We both looked at each other shocked and laughed. "Where's Brandon and the twins" I asked giggling something painful hit my heart it really hurt. Nobody answered my question and was just staring at Bella so much being part of the family. I sighed and sat down on the seat "sooo how about we all eat I'm starving" Bella suggested. "Where is Alison, Maddison,Jace,Jacob, Brandon, and Aiden??" I asked again. "Wow you are good with names" Connor said they all laughed I just frowned "they are all at Maddison's hang out place her house to drop off her dogs" Chris said.

Everyone had apologetic faces on. I just smiled "it's okay I can hang with you guys if that's okay" I smiled "you are more then welcome to" they all smiled.

Bellas pov.
'I feel bad she needs to hang out with people her own age not us' I said to Chris and Lucas 'yeah if only I was eighteen' Chris whined 'not that age again' Lucas said. "Okay so Isabella what would you like to do" I asked smiling at her "if it's okay can you take me somewhere that has service I'm going to try to call my dad again I have a feeling he will answer this time oh never mind I have service here" she said smiling. 'NO BELLA WE TOOK HIS PHONE TO SEE HIS CONTACTS!!' Arthur shouted in the mind link.

"NO!" I shouted at Isabella she jumped "woah what's wrong" she asked "I forgot uh if you use the service up here the spirits will haunt you" I said confused at what I was saying 'good I'm shutting off the phone' dark said. "Uh what that's nonsense Bella" she said laughing and dialing the number "got it!" Arthur screamed out loud. "Got what" Isabella sounded confused "he got his favorite game Pokemon to work up here" Dark said with a straight face Isabella just nodded.

"It's no use he won't answer" Isabella sounded sad and disappointed "oh maybe next time" Chris said frowning "NO no I'm I'm done trying you know I bet he is just out there somewhere denying my text messages and calls probably sucking blood and going around not caring that his only daughter is waiting for you to come home to hear his voice and say how much he is trying to protect me but that's not true. I bet he just using me I'm just a chance for him to just hunt for him and stuff" Isabella started to cry I couldn't take this.

"Isabella I have something to tell you" I had tears in my eyes what if she wants to kill me I have lived my time she can if she wants to I just want her to be happy. "What?" She asked me whipping her tears away. "I killed your father your family your friends everyone" I started to cry I fell to the floor with my hands covering my eyes. "I'm sorry" I said I looked up at her and saw her crying more "he's gone no no he's gone YOU DID THIS!" Her eyes turned red with anger Arthur and Connor hissed at her and pulled her back Chris, Lucas, Mr and Mrs brown turned into theirs. Dark just tried to control the jet "LET HER GO DONT TOUCH HER!" I growled at Arthur and Connor and pushed them to the ground. Isabella looked at me confused "you what you would do that even though I could go rage and kill you like a monster" she asked her eyes turned her normal blue. "Sweetie your no monster and even if you did kill me at least my family is safe your going to be a great Luna forever" I said to her. "NO IM NOT" she hissed her eyes turned red and charged for me again I teleported to a beach.

I can't die at least not now I just remembered I need to tell her about Jace and Jacob her brothers. I know Mrs brown isn't her mother for sure because Mrs brown and I talked about this but Mrs brown and I talked about this and she had no idea what I was talking about. But she did know that he did use other girls and once got carried away and loved a women.

Isabella's pov.

She teleported away I hissed at everyone looking at me. "Stop please Bella she didn't know just wait and hear all this history that happened between John and Bella" Chris said calming me down. "Okay fine but after it won't change anything!" I said slowly making my eyes go to my natural color.

"When Bella was about your age John, Trish, and Blake they all knew that Bella was a special wolf. Also made Dark cast a spell on Connor so that I would be Bellas mate but I really wasn't. Soo you know a vampire werewolf and also the special moon goddess! With powers your dad craved that wanted that power. So that's what he did he made Bellas life hell tried to steal Brandon and Aiden from her and all that but really Bella made a trade. But we found out that John was going to steal every single special wolf out there and take there blood and make the feast. He knew that you and Brandon where mates he knew that's at age sixteen you and Brandon would be able to find eachother so he locked you up in that dungeon. Am I right that was the age he locked you up * I nodded* he never wanted you to find out what was going to happen to your mate he knew you had to much of a kind heart he thought Brandon was evil he tried to protect you but he never knew that you where going to be safe either way" Arthur said explaining everything. I gasped "so he was a good man but he didn't know he was hurting others so I can be good" I said smiling.

"yes and also you don't have to be your dad make it good in all the ways. You see in movies the bad guys think they are doing stuff good and the good guys think they are doing things good by killing them but really the best guy is the one trying to stop both of them and make it good in both prospectives" Chris said smiling "so in that case everyone was blind in this situation we all killed your family we where all selfish we all need to realize that if killing people just to save us where would the other history start" Lucas said. "Wait you guys did it too why did she lie to me" I was confused did she not trust me "because she did it to protect us no matter what that's what family does for eachother" Connor said putting his hand on Arthurs shoulder "and we are one huge family" Arthur said putting his hand on Chris should Chris looked at Lucas and put his on Lucas's shoulder. They are to" Lucas said pointing to Dark, Mr brown, and Mrs brown I smiled at them Mrs brown, and Dark smiled but Mr brown just looked out the window he still doesn't trust me.

Then Bella teleported I front of me. "Ok ok just just listen please then then you can kill me but you need to know that Jace and Jacob are your brothers" Bella said really fast. "I'm not going to kill you they told me what happened with my dad and you and plus WHAT JACE AND JACOB!" I gasped how? "Okay okay so not the same mom yours did pass but same dad if you know what I mean so it's not full but still" Bella said smiling "wait so they are vampires and wolves is it same for me!" I asked excited "we don't know if your mom is a vampire or wolf but you smell like pure vampire" she said I frowned "okay at least I know that I have brothers thank you oh thank you" I said smiling and hugging her. I did think that hanging out with older people would be weird but it was pretty fun those twins can do whatever they want but I don't care.