You okay?

Connors pov.
Bella came back from the bathroom and had her head down while we were having out food passed out. "Bella.....are you okay I mean yous seem upset" I said feeling sad for my partner. "Connor I'm fine just I got a symbol tattoo and it hurt" she's said still looking down. She got another symbol how which one could it be. She lifted her sleeve up on her right arm and on her shoulder there was a tattoo of two wolves looking into each other's eyes with the moon in the background. As I looked at her right arm my left shoulder arm glowed. I pulled my sleeve up and saw that my tattoo was glowing and started to become more clear to see.

'Dark said that it's starting to happen when Bella saw you and that waitress Bella got JELOUS!!! But he also said be careful with girls. Because then Bella will shut down again one wrong move then we won't be able to start again. Because she will fully love Ash and forget everything about you so will the twins' Arthur said mind linking me I gasped in my head. No this can't happen I won't let that happen to Bella she is my love my mate even if fate never said she was she is to me and her I know she wants me and I'm not going to miss my chance.

Hours later... Brandons pov.

We all put our bags inside the private jet I looked over and saw Jace and Alison kissing. My wolf growled he still isn't used to Jace but I don't want to make my mate upset now do I. They stopped and looked at eachother I could tell she really loved him then she looked at me and smiled. She took her hand out for me to come to her and Jace I looked at Jace and looked at her and smiled shaking my head. I just put the rest of the bags in the back of the jet.

"Hey" I heard the soothing voice of my mate say to me while rapping her hands around the back of my shoulders and kissed the side of my neck. I smiled grabbed her hand and spun her around she laughed I did to from her laugh. "Hello there finally stopped kissing him I see" I mumbled and went inside the jet she followed me. "I'm sorry" she said I just sat down and started to play with my pocket knife wondering how cool it would be if I made a stick and stabbed it into Jaces heart!

She patted my shoulders twice and went to the back of the jet with Jace sitting downi just shook my head "okay everyone here?" Dark asked while counting why would he ask a question if he counts anyways? 'I know right' someone said in a mind link I couldn't tell who it was 'who are you!?' 'Who are you' the person asked I could tell it was a girl. I growled 'I don't play games who are you!' I started to get mad 'ohh but I wish you would play games at least just for me love' she said I growled. 'FINE! I'm Brandon Alexander Boyle I'm an alpha now tell me WHO ARE YOU' I felt like blocking her out but I couldn't I just couldn't not physically but mentally I just can't 'wow B. A. B cute I'm Isabella Amber Curtis and your probably wondering how am I contacting u well this is your mate' she said I gasped and then thought well maybe no she isn't Curtis I heard that last name before 'Nooo really well it is a very popular last name' she made me chuckle.

I didn't realize that we started to take off 'soo your parents' I asked 'they died my mom from the circle and my dad I don't know I haven't seen him at all I'm scared I need help he isn't coming home' I could feel her crying "STOP GO DOWN!" I growled and stood up from my chair "sit down Brandon we aren't leveled" my mom said. I sat down 'okay I'll do everything I can where do you live what wolf pack' I asked her 'what wolf pack what are you talking about? I'm vampire aren't you' she cried harder my second mate is a vampire I was so confused 'no im a wolf where are you and what are you parents names!' I asked 'I just know I'm in a forest in California wait a wolf oh well I can trust you I'm here in my house. I need help I've tried calling my friends and my moms name was Zoe and' I didn't hear the rest cause we where all the way in the air. Buddy and cooper ran to aiden and I once they got out of Alison and Maddison's lap.

"No please I got to go back mom can I teleport from here?" I asked worried for my mate. "It's really risky we are very high in the sky is that important?" She asked I nodded "MATE IN TROUBLE NEED TO HELP!" I yelled growling everyone gasped "I'm right here I'm fine" Alison said confused I shook my head and looked at my mom she nodded and smiled. I smiled and teleported and was welcomed with a foresty smell trees!

Alison's pov.

Where did he go I'm right here. "Second mate" Bella whispered lowly but I could hear her what! He has another mate my wolf whimpered knowing that he could love someone else. 'THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU ALWAYS SPEND TIME WITH JACE YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME MORE!' She yelled at me.

She was right all this time with Jace not spending time with Brandon and when he rejected to go in my hands and just pack the bags. When he saw me kiss Jace I was so stupid 'I'm sorry Brandon I was being a bad mate I'm sorry I realize that now!' I mind linked him I felt like bawling then and there. My wolf growled at me 'WHAT I KNOW IT WAS MY FAULT WHAT NOW!' I snapped at her. 'What he leaves us like we practically did to him with Jace and all that pain we caused him and he was so strong for us' my wolves pain was to much to handle I couldn't take this anymore.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my tears 'ya alright sweetie?' Jace asked. 'Ya just need to use the restroom' I said 'and he must like her more then us way more now she would never leave him we aren't worth him just go to Jace go I can't stand you I HATE YOU!' As my wolf said that and noticed she wasn't talking to me I just shook it off and as I was about to open the door my life changed....