Pack house

The pack house up top...
Alison's pov.
"Let's try over there" I pointed to another tree. Right now I'm trying to find a tree to carve Brandon's name on a tree. I asked him to do this next to mine so we still remember each other just in case something happens and we forget each other at one point. We tagged along Jace, Jacob, Aiden, and Maddison.

"Hey guys I found my name next to Alison's I remember this" Maddison yelled over to Brandon, Jace and I. I let go of the boys hands and ran to Aiden, Maddison and Jacob. I gasped "awe I remember this one" I ran my hand over the letters and smiled "let's carve are names here" Jace and Jacob suggested we all looked at each other and nodded why not?

After we carved are names on that tree next to the pack house we decided we should got inside the house because we were all hungry.

"Where were you guys I asked you guys to all come here" Bella looked at us walking in the dining room. I saw the guy that took jace, Jacob and everyone away from are mates. I growled I thought he was dead didn't Bella kill him. "Dad? What are you doing here?" Jace and Jacob asked "everyone is in deep trouble Bellas mom gave me a second chance to live to help you guys to tell you that if the time keeps going back everyone in the whole world can just disappear into thin air. We need to find a cure and Dark over here *he pointed to Dark* his mom is the best warlock ever she is the queen of all warlocks, Wizards, and witches. She knows the cure to everything" he explained.

I still wasn't sure about this Jace and Jacob took me and Maddison and pushed us behind them to protect us I could tell they where hesitating to say something. But they just looked at eachother and decided not to "so dad where is Mrs. Black?" Isabella asked I liked Isabella but I feel like Brandon should spend more time with her I mean my wolf always fights with her but me my person wants to be friends with her.

"Well sweetie I just need to give her a call down and she will come here hopefully I mean she is in town so maybe she will stop by. She thinks I'm dead soo I don't know she may think it's a prank I'll be back and tell you guys the news." He left to the back and left us waiting.

"I'm scared I don't want you guys to forget each other" Isabella said looking at all of us. "Oh don't worry we carved are names and some of our memories together on a tree" Maddison spilled the beans I smacked my head with my hand Aiden punched her shoulder meaning why did you say that out loud. Maddison covered her mouth Isabella looked at Brandon disappointed and then smiled but I could tell she was sad "that's cool you guys will remember each other" she got up and walked to her dad in the back. I frowned I have got to talk to her before my wolf wakes up.

Isabella's pov.
I tried to act like it didn't bother me I think it worked I hope it did I didn't want to cause any problems with Alison nor Brandon. I just decided to listen to the conversation Mrs. Black and my father had. They talked for a while they still are talking I'm starting to get board of this.

I got up and walked past the pack house running to the skate park.

I got their and saw so many people it was sick a lot of crazy skills here. I sat on a bench because I forgot to stop by my house for a board then the unexpected happened.

I gasped Zac my life long friend was there he is a vampire to but I thought they killed all of them maybe he ran away or maybe it's happening and the time is going backwards I don't know I'm guessing it was because he was all bloody.

Zac on bottom

He looked over and saw me and ran to me he looked scared

He looked over and saw me and ran to me he looked scared. "IZZY!" He yelled I stood up and looked confused he hugged me "thank god your okay" he said. I tried to get out of his hug but he didn't want to let go. "Bro what's wrong" I was confused why he was like this he usually isn't like this. "One minute I was dead nothing but blackness the next minute I woke up in blood and all our family and friends were dead covered in blood I was calling your name. *he looked at me* I'm just glad your okay" he looked happy that I was alive. Zac lost everything I mean everything when he was little his parents his sister and brother even his dog died also his mate and all by my dad I never forgave my dad but Zac learned to forgive him so I did too.

"Your okay Zac I'm okay it's all okay" "I love you" he said in a low voice and sat me down on the bench. He sat down to and grabbed my hands "Zac.." I trailed "I want to be with you" he gently turned my head to face him. He slowly leaned in and kissed me and I'll tell you one thing I loved it but I was also scared. I broke the kiss "Zac you've lost everything and I'm sorry for you but I just can't" I wanted to cry he is my friend I want him to be happy. He just looked down "oh uhh okay yeah I uh see you around" he got up and started to speed walk into the woods. I didn't know what to do or what to say I just got up and ran to him "Zac wait" I turned him around by his shoulders and kissed him it was passionate he cared for me I know he isn't the one for me like faith wise but I really liked Zac I've always dreamed of him being my mate but he never was.

We slowly broke the kiss but where still close he kissed me again and put his hand on my cheek and pushed me against a tree. I smiled in between the kiss he is now giving me he smiled a little to I didn't want this feeling to end. Then one thing led to another.....

Brandon's pov.
I growled at the pain 'Brandon bro it's okay growl it out' Aiden mind linked me I couldn't move nor talk. I hate this feeling my heart was thumping really fast burning my chest burned like fire I cant take this pain. 'Honey Brandon are you okay your on the ground what's wrong' 'Brandon can you hear me' 'dude calm down it's okay we are here for you' all these questions and answers hurt more adding more pain.

Bella's pov.
All the sudden Brandon falls to the ground in pain clenching his heat while Mrs. Black was talking about the plan. I was worried "Brandon!!" I yelled Lucas, Chris, Arthur, Connor, Dark and Mrs brown came surrounding Brandon and Maddison, Alison, Jace, Jacob and Aiden where in the back I just went to my knees. "Brandon sweetie can you hear me?" I asked "try mind linking him" Lucas suggested "that won't work" Dark said "yes it will, son go get me black warlock berries! " (idk what else I should of called them XD) "okay mom" he said disappearing. 'Brandon it's okay we are trying to find out what's wrong' I said trying to calm him down. I didn't know what else to do then this. "Where's Isabella?" John asked I gasped "you don't think this has to do something with her no?" I asked scared if it was. "No Isabel wouldn't do that" Aiden said "she couldn't" Alison started "she wouldn't" Maddison ended their conversation and looked at me she looked scared. Alison looked more worried for her mate. I think it does have something to do with his mate and it's sure not Alison she looks fine.