Part 1

*Third person pov* 

Hiroko was in bed panting hard, her cheeks were flushed and sweat rolled down her body. 

"Hiroko, I'm going to wor-hey are you alright?" Gaara asked as he opened the door to her room. Hiroko turned to look at Gaara, she shook her head violently.  Gaara came over to her bed and sat down, his Kazekage robe draping over the bed as he did. Hiroko sat up and looked at him. He reached his hand out and touched Hiroko's forehead. "Hm, you have a fever." He stated. 

"A. . . What?" Hiroko asked confusedly. 

"A fever," Gaara repeated with a sigh. 

"What the heck is a fever?" Hiroko asked with a cracked voice. 

"You're sick," Gaara said. 

"Sick?" Hiroko mumbled as she turned her head to Gaara.

"Yes, sick. You need to rest," Gaara said softly as he laid her down gently. "I'll check on you in an hour or two." He said with a smile. Hiroko groaned and put her hand on her forehead gently closing her eyes. Gaara kissed her forehead and walked to the door. "I love you," Gaara said. 

"I love you more," Hiroko said causing Gaara to smile. No matter how many times he heard her say it, it always brought a smile to his face. Gaara closed the door and went down the hall.