Part 12

*Hiroko's pov*

"Got it? Don't do anything u til I give the signal," Yamato said. 

"Got it," me and Sakura said in unison.  I looked at Naruto to see him and Sai glaring at each other. 

"No way I'm working with him! Believe it!" Naruto argued looking at Naruto. 

"Oh really now?" I asked cracking my knuckles. All three men stiffened. 

"I-I was just joking Hiroko! Just kidding and joking around with my n-new pal! R-right Sai?"  Naruto said quickly while waving his hands infront of him. 

"Right," Sai said with a stiff posture. I smiled and turned around shaking my head slightly. 

We watched as Hiruko Sasori's puppet.... Made its way onto the bridge. 

*flashback* 

"Sakura, since your the only one who new what Sasori sounded like tell me when I have his voice correct." Yamato said. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Ahhhhh," he said in every pitch, he went into a low pitch. 

"That's it!" Sakura said. 

"No that's not, Yamato go a little more raspier and a 1/20 deeper."  I said. Yamato did it and looked at me. 

"How do you know this?" He asked.

"I lived with them my whole life," I said. 

*flashback end* 

We watched as Yamato talked to the person in the cloak. . .wait that chakra. It's no, it's.... The figure took his cloak off. 'Kabuto.' I thought. He broke our disguise in half and that's when we were given the signal. I frowned and stayed in the bushes. . .i can't fight against him, he's my family. I looked and saw dad and smiled a little. I ported beside him and before he turned around to attack me. 

"Hi daddy," I whispered, he looked at me with loving eyes. 

"Hi honey," he said with a sweet tone.... Well as sweet as Orochimaru can be. 

"Want me to bring you up to date on my life while we stalk them?" I asked. 

"Ssure," he said as he licked his lips. 

"Well Sasuke was using me for starters, I searched his head to find it out." I started off. 

"He ussssed you? Why did you go through hissss brain?" Daddy asked. 

"Becuase I saw some evidence that he was using me," I sighed. Dad got an angry look on his face.  "Anyways after that I got a boyfriend," I said and as soon as I said that dad perked up and leaned in. I smiled.  "He's so nice and caring, I actually think that. . . We might get married." I trailed off with a smile. 

"I didn't even meet him yet and het she's talking about their wedding," I heard dad mumble. 

"His name is Gaara, Gaara of the desert. The Kazekage." I said. Dad looked at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"How long have you two been together?" He asked smirking. 

"About 2/3 years something like that," I replied. 

"Do you want my opinion?" He asked while he licked his lips. 

"Do I wanna know?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Well I'm gonna tell you anyways," Dad said. I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly.  "I'm glad your not dating my next vessssal, but I kinda wanted you to marry Kabuto." 

"Kabuto?!" I asked with a surprised look. 

"Yessss, he suggested the idea himself." Dad said. 

"I'll marry Gaara thank you," I replied narrowing my eyes. Dad put his hands up in mock surrender. 

"I know, I know. Just make sure I meet him before he walks you down the aisle." Dad replied, I blushed and nodded. BOOM.  "Hm, lookssss like I'm needed." Dad said he got up and kissed me on the cheek and walked out to assist Kabuto. I glanced at him and he looked back at me and gave me a smirk. 

'That smirk, no that's a perverted smirk. WAIT KABUTO'S A PERV?!?! AHH OMG HE SAW ME NAKED ONCE!!!!! He's a dead man.' I thought while glaring at him. 'I'm joining to.' I thought.