Part 7

*Third person pov* 

Naruto ripped the mouth open and his eyes soften at the sight. He gently grabbed Hiroko and Gaara. BOOM. Naruto jumped up to a tree with Gaara and Hiroko in his arms. He tried shaking them awake but nothing happened. 

*Timeskip* 

Everyone looked at Naruto and he shook his head, they all looked down. 

"He's gone," Naruto said.

"Naruto," Sakura whispered. He looked up to everyone. 

"D-do you think he died happily?" Naruto asked.  Sakura sighed. 

"Yes," she whispered. They all looked over to Narutos clones who were carrying Gaara and Hiroko.

"Look at that, even though they're not conscious they still managed to be in each other's arms." Kakashi stated. Sakura went and gently took Hiroko out of Gaara's embrace and gave her to Gai. She then went and laid Gaara down. She was checking for any signs of life, she looked towards Naruto and shook her head. Narutos face fell and he clenched his fists. 

"Why?" He asked.  "Why is it always Gaara?" Sakura's eyes soften.  "While I found somebody he had no one! No one who cared for him at all! He just became Kazekage, so why?" Chiyo walked over to Gaara and placed her hands over him.  Gai looked at Hiroko who was in his arms then back at Gaara. 

*Timeskip* 

Chiyo collapsed and Sakura caught her, the sand shinobi surrounded Gaara and the leaf. Gaara's eyes opened and he saw Naruto. 

"Naruto?" Gaara asked as Naruto helped him up. The sand started cheering and he looked around with wide eyes. 

"The kazekage's alright!" People cheered, the fan girls just fan girled. His eyes landed on Chiyo and he stood. 

"A moment of silence for Chiyo," he said as he bowed. Everyone else followed. 

"Gaara! Don't scare me like that!" Temari yelled as she hugged him. Kankuro came over and hugged Gaara to. Just as the fan girls were about to approach Gaara Kankuro spoke. 

"Where's Hiroko?" He asked, everyone went silent. 

"Here," Gai said as he walked up to them with Hiroko limp in his arms. 

"What happened to her?" Gaara asked with wide eyes. Kankuros eyes soften. 

"While you were fighting another one came and got her while she was sleeping," Kankuro said, Gaara's eyes brimmed with tears. He sat down with Hiroko laying in his arms. POOF! Everyone jumped back and got their weapons out. 

"Oh! Hi! Tobi is Tobi! Leader wants Hiroko senpai!" Tobi said. 

"No!" Gaara growled as he held her against him 

"Well leader really wants her and Tobi doesn't wanna get in trouble," Tobi said.  

"Gaara?" Hiroko asked as she looked up at him. He looked down. "What happened? Where are we?" 

"AGHH! I'M TO LATE! SHE'S AWAKE WHAT DO I DO NOW?!! I KNOW, RETREAT!! RETREAT!" Tobi yelled as he poofed away. 

"The hell?" Hiroko mumbled as she looks back at Gaara. Everyone watched them in silence.  Gaara started crying, his tears dripping onto Hiroko, Hiroko looked at him and wiped away one of his tears. "Why're yo-" she started but was cut off by Gaara kissing her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and it was passionate. 

"I thought I lost you," Gaara whispered. 

"Never," she whispered back. 

*Squeal* Hiroko jumped and looked around. A blush formed on her cheeks and she jumped up. 

"Ehm, let's go" Hiroko said as she started walking the wrong way. 

"Hiroko, that's the wrong way" Sakura said. 

"Heheh, yeaaaaa. So where exactly are we going. Somebody's gonna have to fill me in here."  Everyone laughed and Hiroko blushed. "Hey! Don't laugh it's not funny!" Hiroko whined, everyone just laughed more. Gaara went up to her with the help of Naruto and held her hand. 

"Don't touch Lord Kazekage!" One yelled. 

"Stupid fan girls," Hiroko mumbled.  "Always ruining the moment."  Gaara chuckled. 

"Let them, they can try to ruin everything but as long as I have you. . .my world is complete." Gaara said. 

"Way to make me blush," Hiroko said with a slight blush on her face. 

"Why you!" One of the fan girls yelled as she charged at Hiroko. 

"Cha!" Sakura yelled as she punched her, the girl flew back like very far back leaving wide eyed sand shinobi. "GAARA IS HIROKO'S BACK OFF!" Sakura yelled while cracking her knuckles. Hiroko laughed and went up to Sakura and hugged her.  

"Thank you," she whispered. 

"Anytime," Sakura replied.