Part 23

*Third person pov* 

"Okay, okay is everything set up?" Gaara asked Temari as he lit a candle. 

"Yes," she whispered.  Temari squealed. "I can't wait!" Gaara blushed. 

"Out, out." He muttered as he shooed her away. 

"I'm home!" Hiroko called out from the front door. Gaara got into position standing to the right of the candle lit diner he made. "Guys?" Hiroko asked, she walked to the kitchen and gasped.  

"For you," Gaara said. 

"What for?" Hiroko asked.  Gaara smiled. 

"Today's our anniversary. 3 years."  Gaara said smiling. 

"Of course, how could I forget?" Hiroko asked smiling gently and wrapping her arms around Gaaras neck who in return wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his forehead on hers. 

"This food is delicious! Who made it?" Hiroko asked while taking another bite. 

"Me," gaara said while blushing and smiling looking down at his plate. He gulped. 'It's almost time.' He thought.  'I need to do this.' Gaara got up and offered his hand to Hiroko, Hiroko looked at him curiously. 

"Care to dance?" Gaara asked, Hiroko smiled. 

"I'd love to," Hiroko said as she took Gaara's hand. Gaara grabbed the remote and pressed play then set it back down, as the music started they glided across the floor with ease and perfection. They smiled at each other and got lost in each other's arms. 

"Man, look at him," Kankuro whispered from the other side of the wall while peeking through the door. 

"I know, our baby brother is growing up" Temari whispered.  They both looked at them and Gaara and Hiroko were kissing as the song ended. "Come on, let's go." Temari said. 

"Alright, we'll watch the rest on video." Kankuro said.

"Video?" Temari asked. 

"Yea, I set up a camera to spy on them." Kankuro said. 

"Kankuro you idiot!" Temari hissed quietly. 

"Fine I gues you don't wanna watch it," Kankuro said as he walked away. Temari's eyes widen and she scrambled after him. 

"Hey! Let's not be hasty I didn't say I don't wanna watch it," Temari said as they walked down the hall. 

Gaara and Hiroko walked outside and looked at the blazing beautiful full moon, Gaara watched as Hirokos hair flew perfectly in the wind and how her gaze was peaceful. 

"Hiroko," Gaara said breaking the Silence. 

"Him?" She asked, as she turned to look at Gaara he was on his knee holding out a box with a slight blush on his face. Hiroko gasped a little and held her hands to her mouth who,e her eyes were watering. 

"Hiroko, ever since I met you, you have been there for me. You helped me become who I am today and I'm greatful, I couldn't of asked for anyone better." Gaara started off, he looked Hiroko in the eye. "I life you with all my heart and wish to watch you grow even more in the future, but not as Hiroko Orochimaru's daughter but as Hiroko of the sand Gaara's wife. So will you do me the honour of marrying me?" Gaara asked, Hiroko started crying and Gaara looked at her eyes wateri slightly. 

"Yes," she said.  "Yes," Hiroko said again as she cried a little more. Gaara smiled a huge smile and placed the ring on her hand. They then hugged and the moon seemed to shine even brighter. 

"I love you," Hiroko said. 

"I love you too," Gaara replied. 

The next day news spread that the kazekage was getting married to Hiroko everyone was celebrating well.... Almost everyone.

*somehwere In the village*

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" All the fangirls yelled. 

*at Kazekage home*

"What was that?" Hiroko asked Gaara from the roof. 

"No clue," gaara relied whi,e holding her hand and watching the sun rise.