Part 24

"Hey mom," Hiroko replied walking into a house. 

"Hey," Tsunade replied. 

"Mommy!" Shizuka yelled as she ran to her mother. 

"Hey baby!" Hiroko replied as she watched her little 9'year old daughter run after her, she jumped into her arms and Hiroko spun her around. 

"Mommy, mommy look! Grandma gave me this!" Shizuka said with a bright smile showing her mommy a blue necklace with a snake on it. Hiroko put her daughter down and smiled. 

"That's great, say goodbye to Grandma and your friends we're leaving in an hour." Hiroko replied.

"Awe!" Shizuka whined.  "Bye bye grandma." 

"Bye sweetie," Tsunade replied. 

"Bye mom," Hiroko said. 

"Be careful." Tsunade replied. 

"We will," Hiroko replied. "Come on, let's go say goodbye to Uncle Naruto and Iruka." 

"Yay!" Shizuka cheered. 

Knock, knock. 

"Come in," Iruka's voice said. Shizuka ran into the classroom and glommed Iruka. 

"Bye Iruka, we're leaving now." Shizuka replied. 

"Oh look, it's Snake girl." One girl said, a couple of others snickered. Hiroko came in and hugged Iruka. 

"Bye Iruka," Hiroko said. 

"Bye," he said as he hugged her back.  Everyone's eyes widen. Hiroko THE Hiroko was in their class. 

"Come on sweetie, let's go say goodbye to Uncke Naruto now." Hiroko said. 

"Okay mom," Shizuka replied. 

*meanwhile in the hokage's office* 

"You want a higher mission huh, I'll give you one." Naruto said. 

"Huh?" Everyone said. 

"What's the mission?" Baruto asked. 

"You will be guarding a very good friend of mine." Naruto started. Knock, knock, knock. 

"Come in." Naruto said. 

"Uncle Naruto!" Shizuka yelled as she ran in. She glomped Naruto in a hug. 

"Who's that?" Sarada asked. Baruto shrugged. 

"Sorry Naruto, we just came to say bye." Hiroko said. As soon as Konohomaru, Baruto, Sarada and Mizuki heard her voice they all turned around and their eyes widen. 

"It's alright," Naruto said.  "Have you seen Sasuke?" 

"Yea, he thinks that he can beat me now. *laughs* nope." Hiroko said. Naruto sweat dropped. Hiroko is known as the worlds first ever Guardian, she is more important then the Kage's.  There's only one guardian in the world so far. 

"Sounds like him." Naruto said, he put Shizuka down. "Hiroko this is my son Baruto. The one I told you about, but he was never home." Naruto said while glaring a bit. "Beside him is Sasukes and Sakura's kid Sarada and beside her is Mizuki." 

"Hey, I remember you guys from when you were all babies. Except you Mizuki." Hiroko said. "Konohamru? Is that you?" 

"Yea, hey sis." Konohamaru said. 

"Did you marry Meogi yet?" Hiroko asked. Konohamaru turned beat red and his students looked at him with curious eyes. 

"Bye you guys, I'll be back for the chunin exams!" Hiroko said. 

"Bye bye I'll be back too!" Shizuka yelled. 

Shizuka has Gaara's red hair and his blue eyes. She has purple outlining them and pale skin that makes her glow, she also has plump rosy pink lips and high cheekbones, her hair goes up to her waist.