Part 20

*Third person pov* 

"We are team Taka, we kill Itachi," Sasuke said. Karin fangirled, Suigetsu sighed and Jugo looked at Sasuke.  "We just need to get one more person," Sasuke said. 

"Huh? I thought you said this was the team?" Suigetsu said. Sasuke gripped the book in his pocket. 'Hiroko.' He thought. 

"We're going to the sand," Sasuke said. 

"What?! That's so far!!" Suigetsu whined. 

"Shut up Suigetsu, stop whining!" Karin scolded. They then had a glare contest.  

"Who're we looking for?" Jugo asked. Sasuke had a slight blush on his face which caused Jugo and Suigetsu to raise an eyebrow and Karin to seethe. 

"You'll know when you meet her," Sasuke said. 

"Her?! It's a girl?! Sasuke I'm the only girl you need," Karin said.  Suigetsu rolled his eyes.

"Stupid fan girl," he mumbled. Karin was about to retort but Jugo stepped in. 

"Why don't we summon her?" Jugo said. 

"Summon?" Karin asked, Sasuke looked at him. 

"Yea, summon. You do hand signs and think of the person you want to summon," Jugo said. 

"What are the handsigns?" Sasuke demanded. Jugo showed them to him. 

"It takes up a lot of chakra," Jugo warned. 

"Tch," Sasuke said.  He did the handsigns and thought of Hiroko. "Summon." He said. Everything was quiet. 

"Nothing happened," Suigetsu said. 

"I didn't say it would work on the first try," Jugo defended. 

"You idiot he used up a lot of chakra for no-" Karin scolded but interrupted by a poof. 

"AHHH! Why am I in the air?!?!" They heard a scream from above they looked up and a black figure was falling from the air. None of them knew who it was except Sasuke he smirked. "Summoning jutsu!" The figure yelled poof, a huge pheonix came and swooped her down to the ground. Everyone looked at the figure dumfoundedly. She looked at Sasuke went up to him and slapped him. 

"Hey don't slap my Sasuke!" Karin yelled. 

"I was about to go on a mission Duckbutt, *sigh* what?" Hiroko said. 

"I want you to join team Taka," Sasuke said. 

"No thanks," Hiroko said. 

"I didn't say you have a choice," Sasuke said. 

"And I didn't say that I wouldn't beat you up," Hiroko said. 

"Like you could, I caught you easy last time" Sasuke said. Hiroko turned around and looked at Sasuke. 

"I wanted to go home? Who can blame me for letting you capture me so I could see how everyone was doing?" Hiroko said.

"Home?" Suigetsu asked Jugo shrugged and Karin glared.

"I'll tell you once again, you're joining team Taka" Sasuke said.

"And I'll say once again no, like dude I have a life ya know a boyfriend and a home and friends I don't wanna leave," Hiroko said.  Sasuke glared.

"You have a boyfriend?" Sasuke seethed. 

"Uhm yea," Hiroko stated.

"Who is it?" Sasuke asked.

"Oh I'm suprised my dad didn't tell you," Hiroko said. "I think Kabuto knows to." 

"Who is it?!" He yelled.

"A human being," Hiroko replied.

"It's Gaara isn't it?" Sasuke seethed.

"Yea, how'd you know?" Hiroko asked. 

"I told him to stay away from you!" Sasuke said with a dark killing intent taking over. 

"Stay away from me?" Hiroko asked, she knew about it but wasn't sure what he was getting at. 

"I'm gonna kill him!" Sasuke yelled and was about to storm off. 

"Yea no thanks buddy you're staying here with you're team and my dad, plus I don't think you can beat him none the less I don't want you to," Hiroko said pushing him back. Sasuke growled grabbed Hiroko by her waist and pressed her body against him. "Sasuke what're you doing?! Let me go," Hiroko said she was about to slip out of his grip but he slammed her against the wall and before she could do anything her cloak and mask was off. Sasuke slammed his lips against here and Hiroko screamed against his lips.  Karins jaw was touching the ground and so was everyone else's. Hiroko brought her knee up and knee'd him in the nuts. He fell down with a thud and the boys were holding their nuts. She turned towards them and they all blushed, just then Karin recognised who I was.

"You're that snakes daughter, tch I always hated you," Karin said. 

"And you're that ugly flat chested guy who's good for nothing," Hiroko said tiredly. "What was your name again, jackass? No, bitchella? No tearin?" Hiroko though boredly looking like she was thinking. 

"Karin you ass!" Karin yelled. 

"You're name is Karin you ass, alright. Karin you ass see ya. Bye cuties, Sasuke." Hiroko said, she was about to start walking back until Sasuke got up and wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't move her hands, legs or anything. 

"If you join I'll tell you who killed your dad," Sasuke said.

"Dads not dead," Hiroko stated. 

"Yes he is, right Jugo?" Sasuke asked. Jugo nodded. 'Come to think of it he hasn't replied to any of my letters.'  Hiroko thought.  Sasuke started carrying Hiroko.

"Let me go Sasuk-mph," Hiroko started but was cut off when Sasukes lips pressed against hers.

"You're mine and only mine," Sasuke stated while pressing his lips against her again.